Elasta QP

atl_mulattamami

What do y'all think of this line? I know the shampoo and conditioner stink in the bottle but do they stink like that once they are in your hair/rinsed out of your hair? I've used and loved the Elasta QP Mango Butter, Glaze, and Design Foam Lotion...I'm just wondering about the shampoo and conditioner??

I only use the Creme conditioning shampoo on my hair. It has an acidic pH and is very moisturizing. When I relax/texlax next year, I will probably use EQP.

I've used this product line. If you looking for something cheap and going to do the job, then Elasta QP is it. I like Nexxus products better that's why I stop using Elasta QP. But overall, I have no complaints!

I used their conditioner DPR-11 for about 4 years until I found Super 10 en 1. I still use Recovery (3 years of usage) and Mango Butter (2 years). People have raved about their Creme Conditioning Poo--try a search here on the forum.

I use a LOT of their products and I love them!! Ive never had a complaint about EQP at all!! Here's the list of what I use from that line:

Mango Butter
Creme Conditioning Shampoo
Recovery
Intense Conditioner
Breakage Control Serum
Silk
Feels Like Silk
H-Two
Scalp Stimulating Shampoo
Glaze

Babygurl said:
I use a LOT of their products and I love them!! Ive never had a complaint about EQP at all!! Here's the list of what I use from that line:

Mango Butter
Creme Conditioning Shampoo
Recovery
Intense Conditioner
Breakage Control Serum
Silk
Feels Like Silk
H-Two
Scalp Stimulating Shampoo
Glaze

do the creme conditioning shampoo and intense conditioner smell bad once theyre in your hair and rinsed out?? i smelled them in the bottle and they smelled bad to me and i just wanted to know how they smelled once theyve been used and rinsed out of your hair?? whats the aftersmell (haha i think i just made that word up!!):D

you have beautiful hair btw

bludacious said:
I've used this product line. If you looking for something cheap and going to do the job, then Elasta QP is it. I like Nexxus products better that's why I stop using Elasta QP. But overall, I have no complaints!

Agrees but I like EQP over Nexxus. I was surprised that they worked so well though being that they were cheap but they do the job well.

atl_mulattamami said:
do the creme conditioning shampoo and intense conditioner smell bad once theyre in your hair and rinsed out?? i smelled them in the bottle and they smelled bad to me and i just wanted to know how they smelled once theyve been used and rinsed out of your hair?? whats the aftersmell (haha i think i just made that word up!!):D

you have beautiful hair btw

Maybe you were smelling an old/bad batch. Both the Creme Conditioning shampoo and Intense conditioner are wonderful smelling products IMO.

I am currently using the moisturizer and glaze.

But I have used: the setting foam, dpr-11 (stylisted used), and mango butter.

I have liked their products but I plan on switching over either to dominican or pro products exclusively.

Supergirl said:
Maybe you were smelling an old/bad batch. Both the Creme Conditioning shampoo and Intense conditioner are wonderful smelling products IMO.

maybe so...i doubt it though because ive smelled it from at least 4 different beauty supply stores, sally's included, and they all smelled the same. i dont think sally's would have a bad batch would they? maybe is hould try looking somewhere else? where do you purchase yours?

I use Elasta QP shampoo as a clarifier. It smells delish and it does not strip my hair like other shampoos. My hair is always soft after using this conditioner. Also, it was very cheap, $1.99 :yay: I did not care for the smell of the Conditioning shampoo but it works just as well. Good luck.

Back