Elasta QP Silk & Breakage Control Serum

neonbright

I just wanted to say I thought I wasn't going to care for them too much but no that isn't what the case. Elasta QP Silk (Thermal Designing Liquid) Did do what it said, Sealed in the Mositure, Prevented the heat damage and Created Body & Shine. My hair is so so shiny, not stiff but not too too soft I love this stuff.:bouncegre:love: The Breakage Control Serum, I had to use it I had been sick off and on, so my hair hadn't been wash in 2 weeks.:spank: I know I know, so I wanted to give myself a deep condish and this stuff works, I knew I would have shedding but not alot with this stuff. It may not be a strong protein treatment, but it works. I didn't sit under the dryer, because I was do my daughters hair also, so I put the plastic cap on and wrap it with a hot towel like it suggested if no heat was available. Oh by the way my daughter will not let me sick or not let her hair go more that 5 days with washing.

So anyone out there ever used these products?

Attachments

• Resize of Shine Close Up.JPG
    Resize of Shine Close Up.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I love this stuff...Its great for those who want to use a mild-med. strength protein on a regular basis. I use at least once a week in the colder months followed by a hotoil treatment. It did wonder for my hair last winter and living in NY- I plan on continuing.

I really loooove the Breakage control Serum on my hair. I havent tried the other one you talked about.

I really love the Elasta QP line of hair products. I use the design foam, the H2 leave in moisturizer, the oil recovery moisturizer, the deep conditioner (DPR 11), the shampoo for relaxed hair. I also have the Silk and I'm almost out. The breakage control serum is a good mild protein treatment. I plan to use it today but I'm going to apply it and sit under the dryer and see what happens.

I'm glad you had good results. I don't see much about Elasta's products on this site but it really has been the only I've tried that has agreed with my hair every step of the way.

Cayenne0622 said:
I really love the Elasta QP line of hair products. I use the design foam, the H2 leave in moisturizer, the oil recovery moisturizer, the deep conditioner (DPR 11), the shampoo for relaxed hair. I also have the Silk and I'm almost out. The breakage control serum is a good mild protein treatment. I plan to use it today but I'm going to apply it and sit under the dryer and see what happens.

I'm glad you had good results. I don't see much about Elasta's products on this site but it really has been the only I've tried that has agreed with my hair every step of the way.

So far these two are keepers, espically the Silk, I give it a thumbs up. One question the Breakage Control Serum, I used a inexspensive moisturizer afterwards, I just felt like I needed it. Do you do the same thing? I will have to look into the Design Foam. Thanks...

neonbright said:
So far these two are keepers, espically the Silk, I give it a thumbs up. One question the Breakage Control Serum, I used a inexspensive moisturizer afterwards, I just felt like I needed it. Do you do the same thing? I will have to look into the Design Foam. Thanks...

Well, its hard to say. I use such a variety of conditioners and mixes. It just depends on what I think my hair needs at any given wash. I recently bought the Intensive hair conditioner. I plan to use it next week. Other than that, I use Neutrogena Triple Moisture, Avalon's Peppermint Moisture, Elasta QP DRP 11, MillCreek Kertain Conditioner...as you can see the list goes on. I deep condition everytime I wash my hair so I always use a good conditioner.

Back