Elasta QP Recovery, One thumb up, one thumb down

Babygurl

I bought this product a few days ago and I love the smell and the moisturizing qualities. The only qualm I have with this product is that it left SO MUCH BUILDUP on my hair it was ridiculous. I dont think this product will be a daily moisturizer for me. Although it is VERY good on freshly washed hair, thats all Ill be using it for now.
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Babygurl said:
I bought this product a few days ago and I love the smell and the moisturizing qualities. The only qualm I have with this product is that it left SO MUCH BUILDUP on my hair it was ridiculous. I dont think this product will be a daily moisturizer for me. Although it is VERY good on freshly washed hair, thats all Ill be using it for now.
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Babygurl,

A little goes a long way with this product. For me, it helps if I skip a day of using it.

I actually only use this on wet hair which is every other day for me. I have never tried it on dry hair before. I absolutely love this product....
clap.gif

Maybe thats the problem, Ill try skipping a day and see if that helps. I dont use much when I do use it, but I will try this and hopefully it will work because I do love the product, it just left a terrible buildup.

Back