Elasta QP Moisturizing Mango Butter

free2bme

I picked this up last week at Ray's Beauty Supply. I used it for the first time last night b/4 I went to bed. It was very moisturizing and not greasy at all (fantastic ingredients). I also love the smell. Has anyone else tried it? If you have pls share your review.

I bought this a few months ago and I have been using it as a leave-in once a week after I wash my hair.
I also like the fact that it is not greasy, but makes my hair feel soft and moisturized.
The ingredients caught my attention too.

I use it on my ends when I'm wearing my hair pinned up. I love it. Extremely moisturizing and non greasy

HTH

TsAngel

Ingredients:
Aqua(purified water), squalane(olive oil derived), caprylic/capric triglyceride(coconut oil derived), peg-75 lanolin, behntrimonium methosulfate, hexadecanol, cetearyl alcohol, ceterareth-20, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, mangifera indica (MANG0) seed butter, theobroma cacao (COCOA) seed butter, hydrolyzed silk, serica, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, fragrance, fd&c yellow no.5 (CI 19140)

I have the elasta recovery moisturizer and I love it. Is this stuff more like a creme to oil your scalp with? Does it make you hair hard if you use it for a while like some other cremes do? Please more info so I can go buy some! Thanks again

Hi Dionne,

It's a sweet smelling creme that is very moisturizing and not greasy at all. I use it on my ends at night and when I roller set. It's been a week and so far no build-up, no frizzies just moisture!!!!

I bought mine from Ray's Beauty Supply in NYC.

Try searching on-line. I know sally's and havana beauty supply carry Elasta QP products.

I saw this a few months ago and thought it was too thick for my fine hair. I didn't actually buy it though, I kinda just tried to feel the consistency.

I haven't seen it at Sally's but I've seen it at other places like CVs and what not. Maybe, I'll try it for the winter time.

I don't know.

I have very fine hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down. (Not that I'm tryng to sound like an ad for the product /images/graemlins/laugh.gif)

I just used it for the first time today and it made me hungry, mmmmmm...... No greasy feeling at all /images/graemlins/smile.gif

My old devil roommate used to use my mango butter and lied about using it but her fat a-sung-sung would come out the shower, hair shiney smelling like my mango butter and her hair would be in the jar <font color="red"> (she had a short curly natural &amp; I had long relaxed hair!)</font color>
But oh yeah, back to the subject I loved it as well and obviously so did my roommate! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I can't find it anywhwere

[/ QUOTE ]

I got mine from the Korean beauty supply. Maybe you are overlooking it like I did. It isn't in the typical b/w Elasta QP jar. It's in a flat, white 4.6 oz jar similar to the Profectiv products. It has a tiny black Elasta QP logo. It costs around $4-$5.

This is a wonderful product. I originally purchased my first jar from http://www.havanabeautysupply.com (delivery time was about 7 to 10 working days). Now one of the Walgreen stores in my area carries the mango butter and this intensive elasta qp deep penetrating hair repair conditioner as well, which also work pretty well. I have yet to see either of these products in any beauty supply stores in my area.

Back