Elasta QP Mango Butter?

gabulldawg

Hey, everyone. The search function is not working for me at the moment. :nono: I can recall seeing some posts about using mango butter for smoothing down your edges. Would the majority of people recommend this? I am looking for something to, obviously, smooth my edges since I have started airdrying. The length of my hair looks pretty good, but my edges, especially in the front, end up looking pretty frizzy (i.e., check out my fotki, the pincurls pic). So, I am looking for something to fix that. If not Elasta mango butter, what else should I use to smooth my edges?

This product did nothing for me. still have 1.5 jars am trying to get rid off. I live in europe so shipping is expensive, wont mind giving you the 0.5 JAR to try.

I love Mango Butter. I hadn't used it in about a year for no reason but just got some at the NYC meet this weekend. I use it mostly when I am wearing my hair up and yes to smooth my edges. Mango Butter and a toothbush does the trick. The smell is a plus

Mango butter works lovely for me, I have 4ab natural hair put some mango butter on (only a little) then put a teeny weeny bit of castor oil over it tie a scarf after a bit nice smooth edges:yep:

This product did nothing for me. still have 1.5 jars am trying to get rid off. I live in europe so shipping is expensive, wont mind giving you the 0.5 JAR to try.

Thanks everyone for your responses.

So lollypoo, how would that work? Would you want me to pay shipping costs? How much would it be? Would it be worth it to have it shipped?

Back