Elasta QP Mango Butter users!!!

sweettrini

Hey guys,

So in my endless quest for a non-greasy hair moisturizer, I purchased the Mango Butter. Can any of you who use say how you use ie. how much, how often, scalp and hair or hair only??? Please indicate whether you're relaxed or natural or texturized. I'm hoping it'll give me curl definition as well as moisture. Thanks!!
wink.gif

If you want curl definiton, use it on soaking wet uncombed hair. Only use a dallop and no more. If you use too much your ends will dry crunchy instead of soft.Im natural though, but I see that your transitioning, so i dont know if you wouldnt comb or not. I dont use it on my scalp. I use it only after I do co washes when I want major curl definition. Examples of my curl definition are in my album.

I'm relaxed and the mango butter does nothing for my ends, but it's great for my edges.

I'm natural and I use EQP Mango Butter on my wet hair for extra moisture. I also use it before I put twists in my hair and after the twists are in, I use it daily on the ends to keep them from getting dry. It works like a charm and smells good too.

Back