Elasta QP Mango Butter Mositurizer

PassionFruit

gotta say.....I LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Elasta QP Mango Butter Mositurizer

I never even thought about buying it, despite seeing many threads about it, until a friend talked about it last week...How did I sleep on this??

and whats makign me MAD is. I ignored the thread that someone posted about it being on sale at Rite-Aid last week cuz well... I was attempting to cure myself of PJism....

Of course the lil scientist in me searched the ingredient list and will be attempting to make my own...

Mango Butter.. check...
Cocoa Butter.. check...
Coconut Oil.. check & double check
Olive Oil..Check..

a good 3 minutes on fluff cycle in my kitchen stand mixer and I will have all the Mama-made Mango Butter Moisturizer a lil girl could ever dream of

I have thought about trying it but haven't because my hair dosen't like the other Elasta QP products. You make that butter sound realy good though.

I have tried this before and I dont remember being overly impressed by it....I thought it may be better suited to permed hair....are there any naturals who have tried it will good results?:look:

I have tried this before and I dont remember being overly impressed by it....I thought it may be better suited to permed hair....are there any naturals who have tried it will good results?:look:

I love it. in my avi all i used was mango butter and sunsilk anti frizz. ive been meaning to make my own but with a few more ingredients

i have 2 jars but im not impressed with it so i pushed it to the back of my stash. i will use it up after i finish my hollywood beauty olive creme and keracare creme hairdress

Mango butter is my staple. ANd also, it great if you want your hair slicked back, because its almost like a pomade so you dont have to worry about gel with alcohol in it. I baggied with Elasta Qp mango butter last night.

I heard the melting point isnt good. But I want to try it. Does it moisturize hair just as good as avocado butters?

Love it! Love it! Love it! It's my staple moisturizer and it's in my price range. My hair loves Elasta QP products and I love the prices :yep:

I used to use this, but I need to go back to it. My hair stayed moist with this. I'd baggy with it and sometimes put a little on my scalp.

I'm transitioning, so my hair is half relaxed and half new growth. It works wonders on both parts of my hair. It moisturizes my situation beautifully.

I love using this. I mainly use this to straighten my edges. I add a little bit all around the edge of my hair line, then I use a toothbrush to smooth out the edges and tie a satin scarf around my head for about 5 mins and then I have smooth edges for the rest of the day.

i see...i went to walmart, target and sallys...all to no avail...thanks though, now i know where to go!

I'm in love with this product. I bought the mango butter a few month's ago and it prompted me to buy the whole line of products. I just it everyday and my hair is never dry.

Didnt fancy it too much as a moisturizer. I mix it with my deep conditioner as a prepoo, makes my hair feel yummy... hmmm

I just love my QP Mango Butter..I use this right before putting my silk scarf on at night and in the morning my ng is at ease..lol..:grin:

someone on here hooked me on this. i've been using it for a year now and love it. smells great. i love the way it feels on my hair. finding a moisturzer that works for my hair wasn't easy.

STAPLE!!!

awww man...i bought some of this yesterday and put it on my hair as i did my braidout...this morning my hair was soooo pretty...my braidouts usually look dry and bland, but not today! I got so many compliments! This is definitely a keeper!

I got some yesterday and i'm mad i didn't start using this stuff sooner. I have very thick hair and it does a great job laying it down...

I dont use it as a moisturizer on my ends unless my hair is straightened. but when I'm rockin the curls, this softens and lays down my edges wonderfully. so I use it as a moisturizer/gel for that. plus the upside is that is smells so dag on good, u just wanna eat it. thats why i prefer it to some of the other butters.

I am completely natural. I love this stuff. It makes my dry crunchy hair soft, oiled and moisturized. It flattens down the shorter strands in my twists and braids and gives a great shine. This is the answer to what to use instead of grease. Jeve:grin:

It was nice and silky when I first used it. I was really impressed, and the smell is "heavenly!" The following morning I was so shocked that my ends were so dry--bone dry. :wallbash: I said to myself: "What happened to my ends?!" :shocked: I decided to pour some olive oil in it--which made it better--but I won't be replacing it. Also, it will "mold" if it sits for a while . . . :yep: so it's best to put it in the freezer if you don't use it often--like me.

Back