Elasta QP Glaze

AudraChanell

Forgot who asked about gel or alternatives, but this is an excellent option. I used it this morning for a slick pony. I forgot I had it and how much I like the hold. I know there are some who don't or won't like it. This is JMHO /images/graemlins/smile.gif Here is the description:

Shines and Defines QP Glaze is an artistic tool that accentuates, moisturizes, silkens, defines, and gives shine. QP Glaze shampoos out easily, leaving no product build-up.
elqpglaz4oz.jpg

So funny you should post this. I just decided this morning that I was determined to figure out how to slick down my edges (my previous attempts never really worked) and used this product and it worked very well. /images/graemlins/up.gif

I guess I'm one of those who don't like it.It does absolutely nothing for my 4b new growth.:(

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
I guess I'm one of those who don't like it.It does absolutely nothing for my 4b new growth.:(

[/ QUOTE ]

Your not the only one. It "sits" on my hair and makes a greasy mess. I have to use water based gels with no oils in them.

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not alone. Instead of keeping my edges straight it made my edges curl up more.

<font color="purple">Audra, I feel like going to Wal-Mart and picking up this stuff. I recently bought some curl activator gel to slick my hair while wearing a bun. I needed something to keep my hair smooth and without any buildup or damaging alcohol, which is my caveat. Glaze is going to be added to my QP collection. I'll keep you posted with the results. </font>

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE INGREDIENTS OF THIS PRODUCT!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gifPRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
PrettyBrownEyes said:
[ QUOTE ]
katie said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Your not the only one. It "sits" on my hair and makes a greasy mess. I have to use water based gels with no oils in them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, I got the same greasy results.

I really liked this product when my hair was relaxed and I have a bit of it left so I decided to see how it looked on my natural hair and it actually does give some nice definition to my kinks. I'm so surprised.

Back