elasta qp curl wax...how do you use it??

BeautifulRoots

Hey yall, I was in the beauty supply store yesterday and stumbled upon elasta qp curl wax. For some reason I didnt buy it, but I was wondering what you all use it for. It looks really thick, like you could use it to lay down edges or what not. But, I want something that will help define my curls, do you think this will help? I have read reviews about the product but most people that use it to either flat iron or use it to lay edges down. Does anyone use it on their hair to try to define the curl?

I have that stuff.

No it will not define your curls, It didn't define mine I should say. Prior to using other products (PJ ism) I used it when I wanted to press my hair after drying. It made my hair stiff, unless I used too much.:perplexed I wouldn't recommend it (just something else to go in my hair bin)

No, not good for curly anything unless you're doing a press n curl or straightening your hair.

Works great for me and compared to red marcel wax, it's very light! I use it to help keep my hair from reverting.

I used on my hair when flat ironing. My ends were dry and tangly but just a tad on this made my hair buttery soft. My only caution to anyone is to use it extremely sparingly as it can make you hair feel oily. Just a scant fingertip is needed to rub mid shaft down to tip just before flat ironing a small section of hair.

I've been eyeing this up for years, lol... Never heard anything about it though, so never brought it. I think the fact its purple/lilac puts me off

Sent from my GT-I9000 using GT-I9000

I used to use it back in the day when I was relaxed, to slick my hair back. Worked great for that but it was kinda greasy.

Back