Elasta QP Before and After Protein Complex

LisaG

Hi,
Has anyone heard of this product by Elasta QP: it is called . Before & After Protein Revitalizing Complex This what it said on the Bottle: Before and After is a sophisticated blend of natual wheat and silk proteins to rebuild and protect, seal in natural moisture, thicken, volumize, and brighten dull, damaged hair.

Directions: To repair damaged hair, spray on evenly, comb thru, place client with plastic cap under a warm dryer for 10 minutes, rinse well, and continue with styling as usual. BEFORE chemical application, spray hair liberally making sure of complete coverage. BE CAREFUL NOT TO DISTURB THE SCALP. Place client under a cool dryer DO NOT COVER HAIR to make sure hair is dry BEFORE chemical is applied. AFTER shampooing chemical from hair, reapply, comb through, and rinse well.

INGREDIENTS: purified water, hydrolyzed wheat protein, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, cetrimonium chloride, hydrolysed silk protein, polyquaternium-10, polysorbate 20, magnesium sulfate, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazlidinyl urea, citric acid.

Do you think that this will hurt my hair? I would like to use this right before my touch up.

I've never heard of this before, but i'm a big fan of Elasta QP. They make great products IMO. This sounds very good. Sounds like it would offer protection for the hair shaft prior to relaxing. I might have to pick one up for my next relaxer. If you decide to try, let us know how u like it. Thanks for posting.

I saw this in the bss but i wasnt sure of what it was. plus i havent heard any reviews from it. i have yet to find the products people have been raving about. i KNOW somewhere in NYC there has to be a store that carries the products from elasta qp that people have been raving about. i did see the Intense but i wasnt too sure what it was meant for. I also saw feel like silk i believe it is called but i cant remember who said they used it. once i find most of the product line look out /images/graemlins/grin.gif. God bless you all.

i've been registered forever just been lazy to reply i've used this product before after using it i could tell a difference my hair did indeed feel and look thicker and i don't know if this makes sense but it felt clean i don't know about it making my hair feel <font color="blue"> </font> stonger or more moisturized though

I have this and used it as the directions said (once), But I really didn't notice a difference. Now, I only use it as a leave-in once a month or so just to use it up. But it may give someone else a dramatic difference, let us know how it turns out!!!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
bronzehair said:
i've been registered forever just been lazy to reply i've used this product before after using it i could tell a difference my hair did indeed feel and look thicker and i don't know if this makes sense but it felt clean i don't know about it making my hair feel <font color="blue"> </font> stonger or more moisturized though

[/ QUOTE ] Yes I got the same results: the thicker feeling and look. Got my touch up March 25. So far so good. My hair is cut short in the back so I think that I get some overlapping with the touch up that is why I thought that this product would protect hair. With the added protein it provides. So I think that this QP product will be a keeper along with my Mango Butter by QP
smile.gif

Back