Elasta Conditioning poo rich enough to remove.....

soslychic

.....castor oil? I'm planning on using elasta cc as my regular shampoo, but I'm wondering if it'll be enough to remove thick castor oil from my hair if I use it as a hot oil treatment. I know it dosn't really lather, but I also know that that is not what really gets hair clean. So does anyone have success in this mild shampoo removing heavy oils? Can anyone made another reccomendation?

Queen Helene makes a natural garlic (unscented) shampoo that you may like to try. It's clear and doesn't have any sulfates, so it doesn't sud up a whole lot. It makes my hair feel clean but moisturized and doesn't strip it. It also has a nice baby powder scent.

Re: Elasta Conditioning poo rich enough to remove.

I seriously doubt that the conditioning shampoo will remove the Castor oil effectively. It's got alot of conditioner like qualities in it.

Maybe you should do one first lather with a clarifying shampoo and then use the elasta.

That's what I would have suggested mly3e...by the way, my name is Michelle too so you can hand over that diamond name plate!!!!

Back