Eh...I cut all my crazy hair off!

itsjusthair88

Chronically at BSL -_-
So here's my hair as of today; I've been cutting it slowly but today I was just ready. I have maybe one inch of hair on the top and like NO hair on the sides and back! I'm in the LadyP's regimen "challenge" so I will be wigging it up and whatnot. I'm tryna reach Waist Length in about 3 years...so here we go!
TheBC.jpg

This a such a good look for you!!! You face is the perfect shape for the length you are at. I LOVE IT!!!! Congrats!

Your TWA looks great. I BC'd mine too.

I went form BSB to scalp bald . I'm not looking for waist length I just want my hair to grow back stronger and more knot resistant.

I should have done this 6 years ago when I first went natural. I would suggest this to a lot of folks instead of trying to hold on to the length.

Your TWA looks great. I BC'd mine too.

I went form BSB to scalp bald . I'm not looking for waist length I just want my hair to grow back stronger and more knot resistant.

I should have done this 6 years ago when I first went natural. I would suggest this to a lot of folks instead of trying to hold on to the length.

I had a mohawk before this, so it wasn't nothing for me to wake up and cut the top off and I think that's true that people should just cut it all off because those relaxed ends are a killer!

Back