LoveBeautyKisses

Okay so Im sitting here in a plastic cap

I just made a Egg Treatment Prepoo

1 egg
2 squirts of Hot 6 oil and Jojoba oil
2 small dallops of Elasta DPR-11
1 splash of JBCO Extra Dark
2 small squirts of Aphogee 2 min Rec.

Is it ok to rinse this out with Wen or should I use a moisturizing conditioner first?

Oh and I have Summer Mango Coconut and 613

TIA :grin::grin::grin:

I've tried WEN after an egg treatment and it was not enough to moisturize my hair. You need some heavy duty moisture.

Okay update ladies.

I MADE A BIG MISTAKE..I SAT FOR LIKE AN HOUR OR SO WITH THE EGG MIXTURE :NONO:

I used the Moisture Balancer from Aphogee my hair was still hard.
I used the Wen 613 my hair was still TANGLED AND STRAW LIKE
I used some Mizani Moisturefuse and AOHSR and All ways Natural conditioner sat for an hour and rinsed..my hair was still strawlike.

Now im sitting here with AOHSR &ALLWAYS NATURAL CONDITIONER.

Im soooo :(

Ugh

LoveBeautyKisses It's hard finding a product to soften your hair after an egg treatment. You may notice that your hair is soft when the product is in it but still hard when you rinse it out. Try to use heat with your moisturizer for at least 20 minutes. That usual helps the product to soften the hair. When I try a new moisturizing conditioner, the ultimate test is how it handles my hair after an egg treatment.

LoveBeautyKisses Neutragena deep treatment conditioner has never failed me. Even the daily conditioner has done well. I also like biolage matrix. Yes, I think an overnight conditioner would also work well. If I don't have any heat available, I either use hot moist towels or let the conditioner sit on my hair for at least a couple of hours. If I rinse my hair and it still feel hard, I would put some Neutragena tripple moisture or Haiwain silk 14 in 1 leave in on my hair and put a shower cap on it for at least an hour before I let it air dry.

You're welcome. My hair loves egg treatments but it can be a pain if you don't know how to deal with it. It took me lots of trial and errors. My sister figured it out first. So I just switched to her methods. Every now and then I'll try something new.

Keen

Update!!!

Just got in tje shower and rinsed the dc out my hair.

Still was a little hard.

I put the Nvm silk touch and hs14n1. Now I'm sitting with a plastic cap on.

Back