Egg, Olive Oil , Castor Oil or Indian Oil.

sterry

Hey Ladies,

I am reposting in reference to this homemade mayonaise mixture that has completely transformed my hair each time.

If you suffer from dry, brittle, breaking, frizzy hair please try this concoction.
I just mixed one egg, about a half of cup of pure Olive oil, and about tablespoon of castor oil . Blended and applied to DRY hair for 2 hours. The results are incrediable.

I had to repost this again because it completely transforms the texture of my hair. Seperating and defining curls into ringlets. Mind you I am 4a natural.
Someone give this a try!!!

I've tried similar things with eggs and for some reason it partially cooks in my hair and is really hard to get out. Any suggestions?

I got my Mahabhringraj Oil a few weeks ago. I'm going to try your recipe soon.
smile.gif
I just bought some Keshamrut Herbal Hair Oil off eBay.
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
I got my Mahabhringraj Oil a few weeks ago. I'm going to try your recipe soon.
smile.gif
I just bought some Keshamrut Herbal Hair Oil off eBay.
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, where do you find out about this stuff!???!?!?

Don't forget to post a review!
grin.gif

1/2 a cup of olive oil, that's alot. Does it run when you put it in your hair. I hate doing homemade stuff, coz it never really stays on my hair, it always ends up running in my clothes and down my neck. Do i follow the measurements, can I do like 2 tablespoon of olive oil instead....

Thanks Sterry.

I have been off track for a few months and this sounds like a great recipie.--kc

Thanks Sassy. That Keshamrut sounds like some powerful stuff.

[ QUOTE ]
CoCoChantel said:
I've tried similar things with eggs and for some reason it partially cooks in my hair and is really hard to get out. Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

When washing it out you should make sure to use cold water, never warm/hot

This sounds good. I have been having some problems with my hair breaking a bit too much for my liking. I am going to try this recipe.

I heard about it on another hair board.
smile.gif
The bidding went up too high that time, though. I think the winner paid $20+ for it.

Hey ladies,

You can adjust the measurments according to how you would like to approach this recipe.

I use a hand blender to get bit of a thicker consistency and I also apply it on dry hair.
I have never had problem with egg cooking in my hair. Even when rinsing with warm water.
I get all my Indian Oils from
http://www.indousplaza.com/data/products/beauty/other.asp
This company is fast in shipping and have resonable prices.

Oils to try that I love are
Dabur Vatika Oil (This has a pugnent smell, but after you rinse within a day or so smells quite pleasant)
Mahabhringrai Oil (This smell and consist of Sesame Seed Oil)
Keshuardhini Oil (This has a citrus smell. very moisturizing and it stimulates the scalp.)

Back