Egg & Honey Treatment

Estelle

*I know that this is suppose to be in the homemade recipe forum, however there are not alot of people viewing that forum at this time and moreover i wanted to get some quick responses, so i decided to post it here. Would be happy to get any suggestions from you, Ladies*

Hi Ladies,
Below is a homemade recipe I came across on Motown Girl's Website.

Egg & Honey Treatment
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 1/2 teaspoon almond oil
  • 1 tablespoon yogurt
Mix together apply to hair and let site for at least an half hour. Honey stimulates and smoothes, egg and almond oil penetrate and moisturize, and yogurt refines and tightens pores.

I have decided that i want to try it out this weekend. Mostly because of the ingredients and the things that they do for the hair.

However i just wanted to find out if you were to use this recipe,

Would you use it as a pre poo treatment only and then wash with shampoo and rinse?

Or Would you use this treatment, wash it off and then D/C with another Conditioner?

Thanks

I did this the other day w/o the oil because my hair was in desperate need of a protein treatment. I used egg, cholesterol conditoner, bone marrow and honey. I let it sit for 40mins and my hair felt so much stronger. Im going to do it again Sunday after Derby week and letting my hair down. Thanks for posting that eggs and honey work wonders.

bablou00 said:
I did this the other day w/o the oil because my hair was in desperate need of a protein treatment. I used egg, cholesterol conditoner, bone marrow and honey. I let it sit for 40mins and my hair felt so much stronger. Im going to do it again Sunday after Derby week and letting my hair down. Thanks for posting that eggs and honey work wonders.

Not a problem gurl! I can't wait to try it out this weekend. By the way i like your picture. You look Fly!!!

bablou00 said:

OT: You are too cute, love the outfit:)

Back