Eeeeek!!! Phyto users, get in here!!!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Dang yall, why didn't someone tell me that those relaxers are $60 at Sephora!?!:pullhair: I almost choked when I saw that price!! Definitely won't be getting one of those relaxers, I don't care how wonderful people say it works.

Edited to ask: Do they sell them cheaper anywhere else? I'm curious b/c I've decided that I want to relax, but I'm not sure which relaxer I want to try yet. I've heard so many things about Phyto that I wanted to try it. But I don't think my pockets can afford a $60 relaxer, especially being that it's only for a single application.

Last edited:
Uhh, how much cheaper? Polly and co. has it for $54 w/free shipping of orders over like $75??. It's worth the money, especially if you stretch relaxers or self-relax. If you really want to try it, keep checking the exchange board for discounted items.

I will tell you it's worth it. I just used Phyto Monday and trust me I am very picky. I hear Mizani is good though.

I agree. It was worth it for me too. I've used Mizani also and I liked that too. I just prefer phyto because it leaves my hair thick. I agree with Kasie that you probably wont find it too much cheaper than that $54 price though. (at least not to my knowledge).

JLove74 your hair is looking good!

Question do all of you self relax? Or does your stylist use this type of relaxer. I look at the Phyto-relaxer each time I'm in Sephora, but I don't do self-relaxers.

Has anyone tried their hair pills?

JLove74 your hair is looking good!

Question do all of you self relax? Or does your stylist use this type of relaxer. I look at the Phyto-relaxer each time I'm in Sephora, but I don't do self-relaxers.

Has anyone tried their hair pills?
The first few applications were done by a stylist. The last two times i self relaxed which led me to believe that i should leave that matter to the professionals:ohwell:. I never tried any other phyto products though.

Uhh, how much cheaper? Polly and co. has it for $54 w/free shipping of orders over like $75??. It's worth the money, especially if you stretch relaxers or self-relax. If you really want to try it, keep checking the exchange board for discounted items.

Oh wow. I never knew that line of products was so expensive. And I never even thought twice about Phyto up until now. I only did a mini-research on it after reading one of the threads about relaxers. So, I decided to check it out myself after seeing someone's post about them selling it at Sephora. Lo and behold, I see that price and damn near choked to death. I had heard so many good things about it and was wondering if it's worth me trying too. After seeing that though, I think I might try Mizani first and stash away some funds for that Phyto later. Thanks for the tip about Polly & Co. though. Never heard of them or ordered from them, but I'll check them out.

I self-relax, and i'm a phyto girl all of the way. It is completely worth the price IMO. I also use a variety of phyto products (shampoos, conditioners, leavein). For me, it's the best.

I highly recommend Polly's - she has great prices, great service, and super fast shipping.

Back