Ecostyler - wtf do i do with it yo?

lesedi

All is well with me
Hello my lovelies,

The other day I bought some ecostyler gel since I have heard such good things about it but I have no idea how to use it:look:

I am 4ab mix and I have seen people get good hang with this gel but how are people applying it. I recently straightened my hair and it is CBL and i'm happy, but i want to show my length more day to day. I love my daily wet puff (see siggy) but I want options.

I have been trying to understand what shingling is for the longest but I still don't really get it:perplexed

Please help me have a decent wash and go ladies

and i just watched the shingling vid...so shingling requires you to go under the hooded dryer and then blowdry roots? Are people doing this daily?

and i just watched the shingling vid...so shingling requires you to go under the hooded dryer and then blowdry roots? Are people doing this daily?
You dont have to sit under the dryer or blowdry your roots. It just speeds up drying time and stretches the curls even more.

the dryer is there to set the style you have created the blow dryer with the nozzle then fluffs up the curls and separates it giving it volume

there is a shingling thread ill bump it

with shingling it would be too time consuming to do everyday well the missjessie way as theres takes 3-4 hours...

but they state on their website you cant wet the hair otherwise you will have to do restyle again

it should last a good week i imagine

I dont do shingling (i just rake product through)one day ill go to the curlbar and get it done :yep:

Thanks for this thread, and thanks for posting the link to the video. Now I finally know what shingling is. :up:

Back