Eco 100% ceramic hair straightener?

tricie

Happy New Year!

So, I was tooling through TJ Maxx a few days ago, and of course, I had to check out the hair products and styling tools :giggle:. I stumbled across an Eco 100% ceramic hair straightener for $19.99. I didn't think anything of it at first, but as I inspected the box, the suggest retail price was $260.00!! What? I'd never heard of it, but was so intrigued by the original price that I had to break down and buy it...I mean, $21 for a $280 flat iron (with tax, of course)??? :grin:

My question is, has anyone used it or know of any reviews? The search here didn't turn up anything nor did the web.

TIA, ladies!!

The only ones I found were about $60 online. Do you have a model number?

me too...i googled long and hard and only seen them for $60, and it said 100% ceramic too...

is this it?
41Fsud3HbfL.jpg

41mEgWw9yWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

it also comes in diff colors & prints

You may want to search for amika, herstyler, and cortex reviews. The are all the same flat iron marketed under different company names.

The only ones I found were about $60 online. Do you have a model number?

Thanks, mztease; I didn't see a model number, but the prices I saw online were about $60 also.

me too...i googled long and hard and only seen them for $60, and it said 100% ceramic too...

is this it?
41Fsud3HbfL.jpg

41mEgWw9yWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

it also comes in diff colors & prints

Hi, iri9109! Yes, it is the black one. They had the gold one, too, but it looked kinda beat up. It's suggested retail price was $300!

You may want to search for amika, herstyler, and cortex reviews. The are all the same flat iron marketed under different company names.

Thanks, MilkChocolateOne, will do!

Thanks, ladies! ;-)

Back