eat my words

chebaby

ok i know many of you love qhemet biologics products. well i am relaxed and i got the burdock root butter cream and didnt like it. i went on to try to sale it before my mom fell in love with it. i then went on to write in threads about how it did nothing for my hair and how i am highly dissapointed:rolleyes:.
well lately my ends have been feeling different from the reast of my hair. i know its because my bleached hair grew out to the ends(last inch) and that hair is srier than the rest. well this morning i moisturized with the burdock root butter and sealed with carols daughter hair balm and my ends feel so moisturized right now. its only been 1 day but i think i like it now.
i think qhemet may have made me eat my words lol.

LOL :lol:

That is a great cream. Sometimes it takes a few uses before you come to the final conclusion about a product.

I hope this happens to me with Qhemet's Detangling Ghee. :look:

I don't like it as all. I need to find a way to make that stuff work for me.

I mean EVERYONE is loving on it, why not me?!

But, it takes a big woman to come and eat her words. Che, I applaud you!

:lol:

girl i was like "no my hair is not soft, now i gotta go back on what i said". lmao. so far i seem to really like it. i like heavy creams and butters butt the heavy cream was too much for me but i think this is a keeper. and i can tell it will last a long time.

girl i was like "no my hair is not soft, now i gotta go back on what i said". lmao. so far i seem to really like it. i like heavy creams and butters butt the heavy cream was too much for me but i think this is a keeper. and i can tell it will last a long time.

That is what I like about Heavy Cream and the Burdock Root Butter Cream - they last forever. You get so much for the investment.

I like the Heavy cream on my NG. Work like a charm over night to soften that stuff up. :)

Now, I need to get this Detangling Ghee to get right for me.

:look:

I Love the Root burdock butter its one of my Staples,Glad your hair likes it.

Back