Easy Look Olive and Higuereta Oil

camosil

Has anyone used this oil before? I got it at the dominican hair salon which the stylist said is very good for growing hair. I tried it about twice adding it to my hair after my leave in. I noticed though that my hair was not as soft as now since I have been using african angel coconut oil(this is the bomb) or maybe it is the deep conditioning on dry hair which I just started doing.

If anyone has used this oil let me know how you used it and what were your results.

I have been changing products the last couple of months but I think I found my staples. I also learnt that sometimes it is not the product but how you use it that makes the difference.

Please Ladies Share as you always do.

Last edited:
Is this it?

Olive & Higuereta Oil

Your Price: $5.99

at Hair Care Products

Olive & Higuereta Oil

ProdDetails.gif
Product: Contains natural softeners for the conditioning of dry, damaged hair.How to use: Apply with light massages before washing your hair for 10-30 minutes. No heat needed.Ingredients: Petrolatum, Refined Soy Oil, Vitamin E, Perfume.

No, I haven't used it. But Higuereta is Castor Oil, and it's odd that I don't see that listed in the ingredients. My biggest issue with this is the fact that it's not pure oil - it has a petrolatum/petroleum base. It may be okay for adding sheen or moisture, but I doubt it has any growth benefits.

There's no olive oil in it either. Interesting. :ohwell:

p1

eta: maybe "Petroleum & Soybean Oil" didn't sound sexy enough. :look:

Thanks pateint1 and nonpareil.
At first I was excited to try it but when I saw petrolatum as the first ingredient then I decided to hold back and find out more about it. I am thinking that if I use it during prepoo then the petrolatum will clog the pores and it would be useless.

The question still remains. Has anyone used it and what were the results

Back