Dye Loosened Mom's Naps! Help!

KiSseS03

Hi Ladies!

I need some help for my Mommy. She did the BC a few months ago and she's rocking a gorgeous twa. She decided to dye it last night and today her hair seems to be straighter. Her hair was 3C I think, and we're just worried that the texture change might mean damage.

Has anyone experienced this with hairdye? What would you do in this situation? So far today we just rinsed her hair (since it was shampooed last night) and used a protein conditioner (Motions CPR). Should I bring out the Aphogee? Thanks in advance!

I'm still learining about the do's and don'ts of protein, but it sounds like if you break out the Aphogee after using Motions CPR, that would be too much for your mom's hair, and could cause damage, as I think Motions CPR is a stronger protein.

Hopefully someone here can correct me if I'm wrong.

yep the dye lossened my hair too... but i wouldnt worry to much because its come back to normal now- and my dyed parts feel softer too. see my album if you want. the tip is to just make sure its well moisturised and condition well- the CPR alone should be fine. i did a aphogee treatment about 5weeks back and that was because i flat ironed and didnt want damage. if anything maybe she could do a treatment in a few weeks- but she should be fine for now.

HTH
x

Back