:::Dye Breakage:::

AnjelLuvs

My dyed hair is breaking off! What should I do!

My hair is growing in very nicely I might say, but I just noticed like 5 seconds ago how much my dyed hair is breaking away from the hair that is not dyed.

Any suggestions?

you should use an intense protein conditioner to ward off the breakage asap. you can use (in order from least expensive to most expensive) hi-pro pac, aphogee, emergencee, drc28.
you should follow any of these with a really deep moisturizing conditioner.
after that please keep your hair moisturized by sealing in moisture (distilled/bottled water, scurl) with oils or creme moisturizers (oil blends like hot six or just olive oil, mango butter/profectiv leave ins).
hth

what is the hype around distilled water. I am a college student and that sounds like another expense I personally cant afford. I conditioner every week. I put keraphix in my hair every 3 weeks. a hot oil treatment every 2 weeks. I thought I had my regimen on lock but ealrier things right around the crown area was lookina lil bleek I might take pictures of it before I wash my hair tonight

I used Nexxus Epitome (instructions on bottle) and followed with Nexxus Humectress (followed instructions on bottle, no heat). Stopped my breakage immediately!

Back