Durham ladies!!!!

karezone

Beauty world has it going on. In there new location which used to be a grocery store, they have almost everything imaginable.They have affirm, mizani, and keracare, weaving and braiding hair in every color, brand, and texture that I can think of.

They have diez en uno regular and super, sedal, and crema negra. I think that they are getting more stuff in because the shelf space next to these products are empty.

If you haven't been in lately, you must go in.

I got a jar of diez en uno.

Why you gotta post this:). Like I need to be driving up to Durham? lol. Really though I go up there sometimes for work and may pop in there.

karezone said:
Beauty world has it going on. In there new location which used to be a grocery store, they have almost everything imaginable.They have affirm, mizani, and keracare, weaving and braiding hair in every color, brand, and texture that I can think of.

They have diez en uno regular and super, sedal, and crema negra. I think that they are getting more stuff in because the shelf space next to these products are empty.

If you haven't been in lately, you must go in.

I got a jar of diez en uno.

Where is that? is that the BSS off Alston (between NCCU and 147)?

No I think it is off of avondale but I am not sure. I don't know the name of the street. It is owned by asian people and there is a hispanic salon and a thrift store in the same little complex

Last edited:
Keen said:
Where is that? is that the BSS off Alston (between NCCU and 147)?
I finally got around to talking to my mom about the location and she said it was on alston avenue but I am very sure about the thrift store and the hispanic salon (peluqueria) being in the same little complex.

Mahalialee4 said:
Where is Durham? States? England? Canada? bonjour

In the southern United States: Durham, North Carolina.

ETA: Sorry. Didn't realize you were already answered. (I guess I really need to go to bed huh?)

Wow, I just got back from this BSS! Its the beauty world that's on Avondale. The shopping center is right across from where it branches off the Alston Ave. Its HUGE, like a darn, hair super walmart:lol: They've got every weave or extension you can possibly think off. Also, today I picked up some Salerm 21 that i've been dying to try. They've got a little section just for dominican products. If you'll are in the area you should definitely check it out.

Love this place too...I live in Raleigh, but know Durham well, and if I need something as far as hair goes, I comes to Beauty World. It's huge u can get lost in there they have everything and I mean everything, weave, hair, products covered from wall to wall from cieling to the floor. Makeup, lip gloss, earrings and them some.

Yes if u you live in the area or it's not that much of a drive definitely check them out.

I went in there for the first time a few weeks ago. Got up to the register and had to put some stuff back. I went in there planning to spend like $60 and had $100 worth of stuff in my basket. They just had so much stuff and I kept picking stuff up. It was ridiculous! I don't think I've ever seen such a big BSS. But you can find just about anything you need in there. I wonder what else they are gonna put in there cuz there's still a lot of empty space.

Back