Dudley's Hair Show!

alexei

Hi all,
I am going (godwilling) to the Dudley hair show in September (8/9/06 -8/12/06) in Geensboro, North Carolina. I have neve been to a hair show before & have no idea what to expect.
Has anyone ever been to this event or even heard of it? I am a very curious about what to expect. Didn't find much info online.
P.S - I am going there on a work project so I have no idea what the registration process is for everyone else. :ohwell: - sorry
any info would be helpful
Thanks in advance

Hey,

About 15 years ago, before Dudley's move to Greensboro, they use to be here in New York and my son's grandmother worked for Mr. Dudley for years. I was one of the model's for Dudleys when they had their hair shows and the shows were awesome! I use to always get my hair done with them (cut's, relaxers, color, etc.) and I use to love the shows because they always gave away free samples and stuff.

I think it would be a great experience for you. Go, and have some fun!

You would get a chance to see them do their thing....new ideas, etc. Let us know how it went and if any pics, put them on the site, ok?

Blessings...:p

ooh I love hair shows, especially all the free stuff. You will also learn new techniques as well. You should register before you get there it will be a zoo at the registration table. I haven't been to a hair show in years. I hope you have fun, it will be a wonderful experience for you.

Thanks ladies for your replies. :)
I am working @ the show as a part of the film production team.
I found that registration for general public is about $300!! :eek:
It's prices like that that make me thankful for my job.
For Any1 interested, more info can be found at dudleyq.com
I had a heck of a time finding it myself so I hope that helps.
I can't wait to get my hand on the free samples.
I have been trying to play it cool @ my job b/c the one thing they dislike is a crew member acting crazy over a job (celebrities, locations, etc.)
Dont want crew members acting starstruck at a shoot or nothin' :look:
They know how I am about my hair.
Thanks again & HHG!

alexei said:
Thanks ladies for your replies. :)
I am working @ the show as a part of the film production team.
I found that registration for general public is about $300!! :eek:
It's prices like that that make me thankful for my job.
For Any1 interested, more info can be found at dudleyq.com
I had a heck of a time finding it myself so I hope that helps.
I can't wait to get my hand on the free samples.
I have been trying to play it cool @ my job b/c the one thing they dislike is a crew member acting crazy over a job (celebrities, locations, etc.)
Dont want crew members acting starstruck at a shoot or nothin' :look:
They know how I am about my hair.
Thanks again & HHG!

You are welcome, sweetie! Listen, you just reminded me of how the Dudley's Hair Rebuilder was a life saver for hair. I have to get me some now. Have fun!

Back