Dudley's DRC-28 ?????

bri123

Hi Ladies,

How much do I use of the DRC-28? Do I use 1 ounce or 2 ounces at a time? Thanks for your help. My stylist ordered it for me and I was going to have him do it but I think I can do it myself.

Bri123

I havent used it but you probably can do it yourself. I believe this is a protein treatment, right? My old hair salon used to tell me to be careful with Emergencee and that I should go into the salon to get it done. Well, I have been doing it myself since late last year and my hair has never been better. Just follow directions, rinse it really well and follow it up with a VERY moisturizing conditioner. :yep:

Because of the thickness, I use close to two ounces. It may be a little less, but I make sure that all the strands are covered.

I think it depends on how much hair u have. I used a little over an ounce. The main thing is make sure to rinse it fully out and dont rinse protein out with cold water (cold water will lock it in, this is best for moisturizing conditioners). I rinse for a full 5 minutes which is what was suggested in a hair book I read....that way I can be sure its all out. and be sure to follow up with a moisturizing conditioner to bring back your hairs moisture and counteract any dryness caused by the protein. Im sure it will be fine, I dont see why stylists claim only they should do protein treatments bc its not much different than any other treatment. Just a way to make more money! They charge a lot for each treatment too! I have this conditioner and plan to use it in a week, Im overdue for one and had some breakage this touch up so its time!

Thanks Leslie for your help! You are absolutely right about how the salons want to make money. I am definately learning that. Thanks again for help ladies. I really appreciate it!

bri123

How much use use depends on your hair and length I use little over a ounce because each strand needs to be fully saturated and sit under the dryer for 15 minutes and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner like Elucence.
I dont use heat after my heavy duty protein treatment I airdry.

Back