Dude. I am SUCH a PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy

Okay - I wasn't using cash....but still...

I recently got a $200 gift certificate for Sephora from my SO for Valentines Day (good gift, right? Smart boy.
laugh.gif
) and decided to use it at the new AMAZING mall in Columbus Circle...

So I picked up the following goodies for my hair and will of course post a review for my lovely LHCFers when I use them - because I'm committed to the public like that...
laugh.gif

I got:

1. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hair Cream for Dry Damaged Hair. You only get 5 ounces for $20 but I was giving myself a treat. I hope I don't get addicted....It has good ingredients though - lots of yummers and things I know work on my hair like: Cones, Shea Butter, Glycerin and Cetearyl Alchohol - all pretty high on the ingredient list too! I hope it's a bang and not a bust.
smile.gif

2. Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream with Olive Oil and

3. Frederic Fekkai Finishing Polish

I have a feeling that Polish is DA BOMB! I tried it in the store with the very convenient testers that Sephora has in front of each product.

I LOVE that store.

Got some great Spring makeup too.
smile.gif
I'll post about those treasures on the makeup thread.
grin.gif

Look for reviews soon!

[ QUOTE ]
1. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hair Cream for Dry Damaged Hair. You only get 5 ounces for $20 but I was giving myself a treat. I hope I don't get addicted....It has good ingredients though - lots of yummers and things I know work on my hair like: Cones, Shea Butter, Glycerin and Cetearyl Alchohol - all pretty high on the ingredient list too! I hope it's a bang and not a bust.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a moisturizer? I definitely wanna hear about this one. I dont have a Sephora
frown.gif

It's a conditioner AND a moisturizer it says.... use a mask after shampooing or on dry hair daily without rinsing.

smile.gif

Tracy, they finished the construction at Columbus Circle? I didn't know this. Tell me more about this mall. What else is there?

Tracy...Tracy...Tracy! You have been holding out on me! I'm pm'ing you. lol

I love that Fekkai glossing cream! I think you'll love it bc it doesn't weigh down fine hair. And hurry up with that review for the l'occitane conditioner, girl!

[ QUOTE ]
jd_bdfly said:
Tracy, they finished the construction at Columbus Circle? I didn't know this. Tell me more about this mall. What else is there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not Tracy, but yes they've finished the Time Warner Center Complex. They finished it about two weeks ago. I work just a few blocks from there, but have yet to visit. It's beautiful from the outside. The mall has a Sephora, as Tracy has already mentioned, J. Crew, Coach, Tourneau, Solstice, Hugo Boss, a supermarket and so much more. Check out shopsatcolumbuscircle.com for more info.

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hair Cream for Dry Damaged Hair. You only get 5 ounces for $20 but I was giving myself a treat. I hope I don't get addicted....It has good ingredients though - lots of yummers and things I know work on my hair like: Cones, Shea Butter, Glycerin and Cetearyl Alchohol - all pretty high on the ingredient list too! I hope it's a bang and not a bust.

[/ QUOTE ]
I sampled L'Occitane's pure shea butter creme the other day. That stuff was so good, all I could do was shake my head. I can only imagine how good their shea butter hair cream is.

Exactly like Silky said...it's a shopper delight.

Sisley. Armani Exchange. Morgenthal Fredericks. Whole Foods. Godiva.......

All KINDS of yummy stores. I'm gonna have to SO stay outta there.
wallbash.gif

SG - From one junkie to another...YOU KNOW IT!
laugh.gif

Cara - I'm so glad you like it! I'll let you all know what happens as I test the new goodies.

All this altruism. (I wish there was a swooning emoticon) I don't know how I manage it all...

laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Exactly like Silky said...it's a shopper delight.

Sisley. Armani Exchange. Morgenthal Fredericks. Whole Foods. Godiva.......

All KINDS of yummy stores. I'm gonna have to SO stay outta there.
wallbash.gif

SG - From one junkie to another...YOU KNOW IT!
laugh.gif

Cara - I'm so glad you like it! I'll let you all know what happens as I test the new goodies.

All this altruism. (I wish there was a swooning emoticon) I don't know how I manage it all...

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just want to say thank you TRACY!!! As if I didnt have enough conditioners under my sink. I have no room for anything else and look what you have done!!! ARE YOU HAPPY?!?!?!
mad.gif

I have had a fix for about 2 weeks now. And look I've given in to the feind!
shocked.gif

Thanks to you I have gone to the Sephora website and ordered:
*Rene Furterer Carthame No-Rinse Protective Cream - 2.6 oz
*L'Occitane Shea Butter Hair Mask - 5.2 oz

You should be a spokes model for high end hair products!!!
weird.gif

I hope you're proud of yourself
grin.gif

grin.gif

I try to bring the masses to the river of life....
laugh.gif

And YOU shouldn't talk missy. I'm CLAMORING to find that Joico stuff you posted about on the hits or misses thread. And I haven't even TRIED the damn L'Occitane stuff yet!
wallbash.gif

I have a real deal PROBLEM.
I wonder if there's rehab. Like a Betty Ford for products?

think.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
grin.gif

I try to bring the masses to the river of life....
laugh.gif

And YOU shouldn't talk missy. I'm CLAMORING to find that Joico stuff you posted about on the hits or misses thread. And I haven't even TRIED the damn L'Occitane stuff yet!
wallbash.gif

I have a real deal PROBLEM.
I wonder if there's rehab. Like a Betty Ford for products?

think.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HEHEHE
laugh.gif
I forgot about that post
ohwell.gif
See how quick that fix is over and you're ready for a new one!
My bad, dog
grin.gif

I have to admit that JOICO conditioner is off the chain, the thing is that I cant find it anywhere. I originally bought it at Nordstrom Rack and I havent been able to find it since, except on ebay!

Yeah but that stuff that you were talking about sounds like the bomb diggetty. I cant wait until it gets here! Let me know how it works for you!

Nice gift from your SO, Tracy,(by the way, he sounds like a keeper
wink.gif
) and you chose some EXCELLENT items!! I'm sure you were in there having a ball.
laugh.gif
I like your reviews, so I look forward to them whenever you use some of your new products. I love Sephora!
smile.gif

Thanks BOT...

I actually felt like a star!

I had a salesperson flanking me on each side...there is real power in carrying around $200 worth of beauty products in your basket!
laugh.gif

I did have fun. Nice to be followed because someone wants to HELP me and not because they think I'm trying to stuff things in my purse!
laugh.gif

It made my night...

AND the salesgirl accosted me wanting to know who does my weaves... cuz it was tight!
grin.gif
You should have seen her face when she realized it's all MINE.
smile.gif
She looked like she needed to sit...

FU-NNY.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well Tracy your hair is beautiful, she just KNEW it couldn't be ALL your hair!
laugh.gif
(I just saw your most recent pictures
trampoline.gif
You will be at waist-length in NO TIME!!)

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
AND the salesgirl accosted me wanting to know who does my weaves... cuz it was tight!
grin.gif
You should have seen her face when she realized it's all MINE.
smile.gif
She looked like she needed to sit...

FU-NNY.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
That's the ULTIMATE compliment!!
smile.gif
weird.gif

tracy youre too cute!

but i have one small favor

do you mind posting PJ threads NOT ON PAYDAY..thanks! now i will be certified broke for 2 weeks because i work right across from a sephora
laugh.gif
grin.gif

btw...does your SO have a twin?? i wish someone would buy me a $200 gift certificate to anywhere

Sorry my love - everyone send me your pay schedules and I promise not to post reviews on payday - for a small fee...
sekret.gif
laugh.gif

My SO has two younger beautiful brothers who are male chauvenist jerk offs - just like my SO when I met him (and still is sometimes when he bumps his head or forgets to take his meds
laugh.gif
). They can all be trained, girl. I TRAINED mine.
laugh.gif

Sometimes giving the kinds of gifts you like GET you the kind you like. I got him a gift certificate to ticketmaster once so he could get tickets to Knicks games. He loved the idea and has been taking the hint ever since.
grin.gif
I also got him a gift certificate to have body treatment and a massage once and now he's begging for another...
laugh.gif
He now appreciates the experience of a good "beauty day". He even likes Elucence and used to complain when we lived together when it wasn't in the shower!!!
laugh.gif

Back