Dryer Recomendations ???

vonte422

Hello ladies, I finally got my MN today so I can't wait to track my new growth, so I am breaking my stretch at 9 weeks so I can dtermine if MN is effective:grin:. I am going to get a hard bonnet dryer from the beauty supply store or Ebay. I jsut wanted to know if any of you ladies can recommend some good dryers for me. I will only be sing it for about a year then I will give it to my sister and upgrade to a standing dryer, then finally the pibbs. I'm hoping it won't take 5 hours to dry. I am planning to use flexirods from now on and tossing the magnetics:yep:

Thanks in advance ladies

The hard top dryer I have is a Conair one from Wal-Mart. It gets the job done well enough for me. I like my soft bonnet Select Pro-Gold better though because I don't have to sit stationary with it. I can walk around and do other things:grin:. I got that from Wal-Mart as well. HTH

I also like the soft bonnet dryers. They are comfortable and they dry your just as well as a hard bonnet does. They are great for deep conditions, roller sets, and wraps.

I prefer the Soft Bonnet dryer by Gold N Hot.

Back