"Dry" Roller Set

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I know that there are not many people who "dry" roll their hair at night, but I was wondering what do you but on each section before you roll it. I am asking because I don't put alot of products on my hair but I do like to put something on my ends before rolling and I have been using Proctectiv Healthy Ends but ran out and I am trying to find something else to use. I tried Palmer's Coconut Oil Formual Grease but by the second dry my ends was feeling greases, so last night I tried Palmers Shea Butter and I am liking that a little better. My hair is funny and doesn't like anything with water as the first ingredient, it can be the second but not the first.

So I wanted to see what everyone else uses.

TIA

I don't dry set often, but when I do, I use Profectiv Breakfree on the length. Its more watery than Healthy Ends, so the hair feels slightly damp, making for a better set once its completeley dry. If you just want something for the ends, I've found Mango Butter to work well.

LuvSlave

I love MangoButter for my phonytails, but it has water as the first ingedient and my hair feels dry after a well. I have some Breakfree I may try and see how that works.

One Praying:

No I didn't thing about EVOO. I may have to try that.

I dry roller set often. I use EVOO on my ends. My hair doesn't like anything with water as the first ingredient either. Whenever I rollerset with wet hair, my curls come out very tight and my hair draws up. Whenever I receive a roller set at the salon, it is perfect.

I dry rollerset my hair when I have a fresh relaxer. Right now, I use either my monoi oil or jojoba oil on the ends as well as the length of the hair and then I roll it on the red rollers. Looks great in the morning :)

Back