Dry Hair Miracle

indarican

So I went to the beauty supply store today and just like usual I bought some things I probably didnt need and probably will never use.:ohwell: I picked up some new products since I am just beginning my hair care journey. Figured since I have some serious dry hair and my breakage is ridiculous that I should get some DC's. So I picked one up that was cheap and a name that I knew. Elasta QP DPR-11+, Now I have heard of elasta qp before in fact I use the mosturizing balm everyday in my bunning but still the dry hair persisted. Im telling yall I just got finished DC'ing my hair and it feels like the hair of a new born baby. Now this is 9 weeks past my last relaxer and after just one use. I actually still have the dc in as i am typing this and i just cant stop playing with my hair. If my hair feels even 1/10th as soft as it does know I might have to buy out the whole store, Im so happy that i found this product and just had to share it with yall:bouncy:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 50
Good for you... It feels great to find a product that makes your hair feel brand new.
it does usually after i finish washing or cowashing my hair, the end results are horrendous. I usually never even comb my hair out in front of a mirror because i dont want to see the damage. But the minute my hands slip through my hair effortlessly , i instantly smiled.:grin:

I have issues with dry hair at certain times of the year (fall, winter), and have always looked for good moisturizing condishes. It's great that you found something that works!! I've used Motions CPR with great results, and wondered about the Elasta QP DPR-11. I've used their Recovery, Power Silk, Mild Relaxer, Mango Butter, etc., but always passed up the DPR. I will have to put this on the list for my next BSS go-round! Thanks, IndaRican!!

The ingredient list for DPR-11 (there's no "+," so I don't know how current this is):

Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Oil, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Aesculus Hippocasyanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract in Purified Water/Aqua, PetrolatumCetyle Alcohol, Centrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl trimonium Chloride, Laurus Nobblis Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Neroli Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant)

Here's an older thread on it.

would you post the ingredients for me please?

The ingredient list for DPR-11 (there's no "+," so I don't know how current this is):

Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Oil, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Aesculus Hippocasyanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract in Purified Water/Aqua, PetrolatumCetyle Alcohol, Centrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl trimonium Chloride, Laurus Nobblis Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Neroli Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant)

Here's an older thread on it.

These are the old ingredients and when I compared them to the new ingredients, all the good stuff was at the bottom and the "less than good" stuff was at the top. :perplexed :ohwell:
When I was at the BSS they had a lot of the new DPR-11's and one of the old DPR-11's in the black & white container.

Has anyone noticed a difference between the two formula's?

Back