Dry Hair + Color Treated = HELP NEEDED!!!`

Windsy

My sister needs help. Her hair is naturally dry and she is color treated. She is looking for a good moisturizer and a good product line that will address both issues. Maybe a regiment suggestion. Any help you can provide is possible. Thanks

Her Hair Stats:
hair type: 3c/4a
hair texture: relaxed

Last edited:
Kenra Color Treated Hair Products.

I haven't used this product but the ingredients look awesome! It's a well balance of protein/moisture.

she needs protein and moisture to get her hair properly balanced. there are lots of great DCs, I recommend ORS Replenish to start. and for protein she could go light maybe the first time until her hair is properly DCed and then do a hard core one to stop any breakage going on. Make sure to DC like crazy before and after the hard core protein treatment so that her hair doesn't break for other reasons

I'm a 3c/4a with a rinse in my hair, and my hair loves the Redken Chemistry system.

Redken Chemistry System includes six shots that can be blended for truly customized solutions:
Strength Shot for distressed hair
Protect Shot for color-treated hair <<<< she might want to use this....
Soft Shot for dry/brittle hair <<<<<<< and this!
Anti-Frizz Shot for very dry/unruly hair
Real Control Shot for dense/dry/sensitized hair
Dandruff Control Shot for dry/flaky scalp

Redken Chemistry Hair System promises a difference in 5mins. If she works this into her hair regime, it should make a world of difference. Goodluck!

Back