Dream to share

ToyToy

Hi everyone,

I had a dream yesterday which, upon praying, God told me to share with everyone "and do not spare". So I'm sharing this with my sisters here also.

Please take as you please - take to heart or disregard - it's really up to you.

I've copied the dream as I shared with people I knew below:

Hi everyone,

The following is completely out of my comfort zone, however when I prayed this evening, I was instructed to share a dream I had this morning with you all, so that's what I will do.

What you do from here is entirely up to you. You can delete or take to heart - your prerogative.

The dream I had was disturbing (to me), and even though my first instinct was to disregard it as "just a bad dream", I had a strong feeling that it meant something, and upon further meditation I received the interpretation.

Here goes:

I wasn't really part of the dream, but more an observer.

I was walking behind a group of 5 people. There was one man, one woman and three strange men whose faces I never saw.
The man and the woman looked as though they came from the same background or country, but they were not related. Even though I saw their faces very clearly, I didn't recognise them.

The 5 people were walking through an area in East London. The woman walked between 2 of the strange men and the man walked further behind with the third strange man, who (though I couldn't see his face) appeared to be the most menacing.

I walked further behind towards the group's left.

As we were walking the woman and the man started to talk about how the area were passing though used to have a high incidence of rape. In general the group talked about how rough the area used to be, but rape seemed to be the major subject. It felt like the man and the woman had gone through a lot.

As I looked around me, I didn't really feel save and something about the whole scene made me feel very uneasy, but I couldn't put my finger on it. The three strange men made me feel very uncomfortable - I just didn't feel that they were "right".

We kept walking and, at some point, those three strange men actually prayed with the man and the woman over this area that we were walking through.

I still didn't feel comfortable, but kept following them.

As we walked I saw that the woman was wearing one of those trousers that zipped up at the back, but her zip was undone, leaving her exposed. I could see almost her entire back. At this point I wondered why she would expose herself in this way, when she knew there'd been such a high incidence of rape in this area.

We kept walking and got to a place where the road was closed off by a wall that ran right across and had a metal door. I kept further behind. One of the strange men who was walking to the right of the woman started fumbling in his (upper) jacket pocket as if he was looking for something. I knew that whatever he would pull out would be a weapon. Then the two strange men and the woman walked through the metal door.

As the third strange man and the guy came closer to the door, the strange man suddenly reached into a compartment that was in the wall to his right and brought out a machine gun. He then drew back slightly and then placed the gun on the guy's back and they both walked through the door.

I woke up.

==========

Here's the interpretation I received in my spirit:

I believe that there is a warning for us Christians to be vigilant. The exposed woman's back meant that she'd let down her rear guard.
Neither of the two realised that the three strange men weren't genuine. They prayed with them and walked with them and trusted them. And by the time they probably would have realised that the men were out to kill them, it would have been to late.

To me it felt like the three strange men were like wolves in sheepskin (Matt 7:15).

This is all I have. Do as you please with the information.

Thank you for sharing. I believe that we must all be open to the prompting of the holy spirit. We must be watchful and careful and let God guide us and help us to discern what motives of those around us. This has helped me;)

ToyToy...

Thank you for your obedience in sharing this word.

There are so many 'counterfeits' rising up... Pretenders of the 'Faith.... Wolves in Sheep clothing. False Prophets have made their bed in what were intended to be Holy Altars of God.

There are demons in pulpits preaching 'against' the Word of God, re-writing the Word to validate the sins which God has called us from. Marriages being re-defined in the most un-Holy, the most unsacred, the most unheard of in defilement.

We must be wise as serpents...

AND we shall indeed be so. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shimmie - I totally agree with everything you've said!! I've been going on about this to my friends for a while now because it bothers me so much how we have diluted our faith and ourselves. We've accepted the ways of the world and now are in danger of losing our own identity. We've lost our voices and become timid whilst other religions have no problem fighting for their beliefs.
I could go on, and sometimes I feel like people think I'm ranting, but it just bothers me how we have allowed the world to infiltrate our churches, our hearts and compromise our relationship with God.

I really could go on....

Shimmie - I totally agree with everything you've said!! I've been going on about this to my friends for a while now because it bothers me so much how we have diluted our faith and ourselves. We've accepted the ways of the world and now are in danger of losing our own identity. We've lost our voices and become timid whilst other religions have no problem fighting for their beliefs.
I could go on, and sometimes I feel like people think I'm ranting, but it just bothers me how we have allowed the world to infiltrate our churches, our hearts and compromise our relationship with God.

I really could go on....

ToyToy....

:bighug:

God gave me a Word from II Kings 6:16 ....

"...Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them."

There are more who love and serve God than those who choose not... :yep:

A lot has crept into the church that is not of God. We cannot let people or personalities sway us from the truth of God's word. The word is the final definer of what is the truth.

Back