DRC-28

Debbie Lynn

I've been a lurker for the past few months, but an avid reader. I finally paid so as to have access to the boards a month or so ago. I've learned sooo much and my hair has never been so healthy! I used DRC-28 for the first time and I am really impressed. My hair is so soft and shiny. I can't keep my hands off of it.

I have to say I was kind of scared to use it since it's such a heavy duty reconstructor. But after I saw the results it is definately part of my hair routine.

Well enough rambling...I just had to share with folks who can relate!!:)

Debbie Lynn said:
I've been a lurker for the past few months, but an avid reader. I finally paid so as to have access to the boards a month or so ago. I've learned sooo much and my hair has never been so healthy! I used DRC-28 for the first time and I am really impressed. My hair is so soft and shiny. I can't keep my hands off of it.

I have to say I was kind of scared to use it since it's such a heavy duty reconstructor. But after I saw the results it is definately part of my hair routine.

I'm glad you liked it. I also like this product.

Welcome to the board, I have learned so much from these ladies, they should be paid for their knowledge, it's like being in school.

Now I've never heard of DRC-28 did you get it from a beauty supply store, my hair was breaking so bad from a color I received months ago so I bought Motions CPR I've only used it twice the second I used it after using henna for the first time, so far so good the breakages is defiinitely better, and I liked the henna.

LP1177 said:
Welcome to the board, I have learned so much from these ladies, they should be paid for their knowledge, it's like being in school.

Now I've never heard of DRC-28 did you get it from a beauty supply store, my hair was breaking so bad from a color I received months ago so I bought Motions CPR I've only used it twice the second I used it after using henna for the first time, so far so good the breakages is defiinitely better, and I liked the henna.
+++++++++++++++++++

I have not had any problems with breakage, I thought it was a good idea to use as a treatment once a month. I bought if on ebay for about 40.00.

That past few months I've spent a small fortune on my hair:p But since I'm a homeschooling mum of 2 I feel like I can indulge myself every once in a while!

Glad you liked it and Welcome.

Tsmith.....just stay out of here! giggles. I know this is on your wish list. ;) (of course the PJ in me would remember that! lol)

I absolutely love what this product does for my hair! It makes all the flyways lay down, and just smooths out everything. I've been using it for such a long time, and I don't get much breakage anyway, but this is just a really good protein. I also believe it's a heat protectant.

Debbie Lynn, welcome to the Forum!

I LOVE DRC-28! When my hair had serious breakage "issues", I used DRC-28 to nuture it back to health. It is a HEAVY DUTY PROTEIN treatment that STOPPED breakage for me better than ANYTHING else I have ever tried. It even worked MUCH BETTER for me than Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair! Yes, it is expensive, but well worth it. I'm glad you like it as well!

Debbie Lynn said:

DRC-28 is an extremely effective product. I have fine hair, so it will break if neglected, DRC really helps. WELCOME!

LP1177 I am sorry to hear about your breakage issues, I've been there many times myself! I last purchased DRC-28 at ibeautyNY.com. It was expensive, but very good in stopping the hair breakage. I use henna 2x per month, and DRC-28 once per month (or Aphogee Treatment for Damaged hair now that I no longer have the breakage issues).

I hope the henna is helping you as well. Once you use DRC-28 you'll be very impressed by how it instantly stops the breakage!

LP1177 said:

This stuff is the truth! But It's hard to find it in my area and I can get just about anything but this is one product I can't seem to find!!

Yup it is very hard to find because Dudleys ONLY sells it to licensed stylists! We aren't really even supposed to be using it, LOL! I have only found mine at ibeautyny.com (which I think is the online store for UptownBeauty New York). I have never seen it at any bsl here in Delaware.

Alli77 said:
This stuff is the truth! But It's hard to find it in my area and I can get just about anything but this is one product I can't seem to find!!

Back