drawstring ponytail

I had to search high and low for them. Most of the shops I know of sell the clip on joints (I hate those things). Plus, it's hard to find hair if yours isn't black.

if you don't find them locally, this site has some GORGEOUS ones: Drawstring Ponytails.

i'd like to try the 'spring curl' one just for a change of pace, but i'll probably just keep wearing my same boring style. lol!

Wow, adrienne

I love the spring curl ponytail. The price is so affordable. I just chopped my relaxed hair off in January (I had 1 inch of hair) but when my hair grows longer, I will probably get this one.

How do you care for the hair. Do you just spritz it with water or do you have to shampoo it.

Tracy

the only ones that i've ever bought were straight. i used to just toss them once they got stiff from all the goop i put on my hair. i recently bought some wig shampoo and started washing and reusing them. they're still not like they were when brand new, but they work. i don't know WHAT i would do with the spring curl one. i could see me messing it up trying to wash it though...
blush.gif
hwell:

Back