Drawstring Ponytail Hairtype Question?????????

Ebony

I have thus far purchased two drawstring ponytails. Both human hair, doobie styled. One by Eve Hair and the other by Isis collection called the Yaky wrap-n-tie. The problem is that I realized after the fact that the hair is entirely too thick. I'm looking for doobie style human hair that is on the thin-med side so that it complements my own hair and doesn't "look" fake. Does anyone know of particular drawstring brands that sell thin-med human hair types?

Are you looking to order online? If so, There's a couple of websites that I know of. Ifhair.com and Dr locks net have really nice phonytails. Someone just posted here a few days ago on how to make your own. I'll try to do a search for you. HTH...

[ QUOTE ]
tonia2002 said:
Are you looking to order online? If so, There's a couple of websites that I know of. Ifhair.com and Dr locks net have really nice phonytails. Someone just posted here a few days ago on how to make your own. I'll try to do a search for you. HTH...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ifhair.com doesn't exist and Dr Locks.com didn't go to a page that had anything to do with phonytails.

Tebby

Somebody in another thread mentioned that they use thinning shears to make their wigs look more natural. Maybe you can use those on the ponytails to get rid of some of the bulk.

I'm sorry. I just did a search for the online hair websites. Dr Locks net doesn't have that good of a selection but the ifhair.com does. The name of the superstore is LAISSEZ FAIRE HAIR. If you type in that, then it should come up. Sorry!!!

Back