DR Product Users-Is this a bad batch of product?

mango387

I purchased some DR products on-line in early May, and I am just opening them. My BPT Wheat Germ Treatment has black specks towards the top, and the Toque Magico Emergencia DOES NOT MOVE (viscosity worse than syrup) at all in addition to black specks throughout. Am I tripping or did I receive a bad batch? Even in Nacidit Aguacate Treatment is thicker than when I ordered it from Sickbay.

Bumping

BTW, the Toque smells fresh, but the BPT Wheat Germ has dried product on the cap as if was left opened a bit...

You probably got some old products. If there's black specks in both the products then they must have been very old or they got contaminated.

I have and use both products on the regular and neither have black specks/spots in them. That sounds like some old product. Emergencia is pretty thick and has a weird pumpkinish color and lil flecks of something in it but once again, nothing that looks questionable. If you don't feel right about it, definitely don't use them!

Thanks, y'all. I count this as a PJ loss. I should have stuck with Sickbay or maybe have tried roundbrush instead:ohwell:.

I purchased some DR products on-line in early May, and I am just opening them. My BPT Wheat Germ Treatment has black specks towards the top, and the Toque Magico Emergencia DOES NOT MOVE (viscosity worse than syrup) at all in addition to black specks throughout. Even in Nacidit Aguacate Treatment is thicker than when I ordered it from Sickbay.
My emergencia is very thick and I don't remember specks but it may have some. The smell of it kinda threw me off at first, but I haven't had any problems. The nacidit conditioners are supposed to be thick. Did you get a white jar with writing or the newer white jar with a green label?Maybe the formula changed some.

My emergencia is very thick and I don't remember specks but it may have some. The smell of it kinda threw me off at first, but I haven't had any problems. The nacidit conditioners are supposed to be thick. Did you get a white jar with writing or the newer white jar with a green label?Maybe the formula changed some.

I have the newer jar of the Nacidit.

Back