Dr. Miracle's

I tried the relaxer, and for me it didn't work. My scalp became so itchy and it didn't seem to straighten well. I had to wash my hair several times because after two days the itching was unbearable. I could have just been sensitive to it or something, I'm not sure..and everyone's hair is different of course...but for my hair it didn't work.

My sister had a very bad skin reaction to an oil they do, don't know the name but its in a see through container

I grabbed the grease from the BSS RIGHT before I found LHCF... I was mad when I realized that I just spent $9 on some innefective Sulfer 8. H3ll... I like sulfur 8 better for that matter! Don't waste you money!

Kayluv said:
I cannot support them because I find their commercials are offensive. Just my opinion!

IA. On some of their commercials, the have women having their WORST days ever and these women really just have locs that need to be retwisted or women with natural hair that has straightened and then put into some humidity.

I used the braid spray and the nape and temple balm in the "feel it formula" and that stuff just burned. The shampoo and conditioner were okay, I mean it did tingle, but all that was was some menthol. :ohwell:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayluv
I cannot support them because I find their commercials are offensive. Just my opinion!

right on!!

I agree, and in fact I think the ladies in the before pictures don't even look like they have damaged hair..I don't get it.

Before I saw the ads I did try the nape/temple balm and HATED it. It made me smell like cloves all day and caused burns along my nape. It's on my "Never Again Will I Waste MY $ On This Crap" list.:mad:

Back