Dr. Miracle's

I used Dr.Miracles currently and I love love it.. The products have made my hair much stronger and it has grown alot.:) :)

Seymone--Which products of the line do you actually use? Also, do you use any other products in addition to the Dr. Miracles?

seymone said:
I used Dr.Miracles currently and I love love it.. The products have made my hair much stronger and it has grown alot.:) :)

I like the Temple and Nape Balm and the Strengthening Cream. It worked for me in a way that it made my hair appear fuller and thicker. I used it for about 1 month. It is NOT a moisturizing product but for my thin strands it was very good. I will start using it again. Right now I am using the SURGE Ultra Max and SURGE Plus 14 Hair Revitalizer. I want to use that up first to see if it is effective.

amwcah said:
Seymone--Which products of the line do you actually use? Also, do you use any other products in addition to the Dr. Miracles?

I use the hair growth oil for hot oil treatments... I used it solely for 6 weeks and it dramatically reduced breakage. When I took my hair out it of the braids it was strictly dead hair that came out... My hair grew about an inch or so... I would recommend it. Currently, I mix the growth oil in one of my concotions. (excuse spelling if incorrect)

Love the temple and nape balm! Along with castor oil it helped grow back my almost non existent edges and nape. Very nice for scalp massages.:p

Thank you ladies. I think I will purchase the Temple and Nap Balm for my edges as well. I ordered the castor oil as suggested on another thread last night. I can't wait to use it. :)

Lmao @ people being offended.
I guess I can see it, but to me the pictures are pretty funny!!
They're also ADVERTISING the fact that people can send in their "bad hair" pictures, the company can publish it, and they win a bag of goodies.

My sister just bought this and I am seriously thinking about using it. I don't care for the smell. A friend of the family uses it religiously and her hair looks great.

i LOVE these products too!:love: i use the Temple and Nape growth Balm. all my clients use it too and love it as well! :up:

I HATE THEM...not just for their advertising...but also because I don't think the ingredients are great for you hair and it's just a bit of menthyol making your scalp get that "feel it" feeling...

...that being said, I'm not knocking anyone who loves them some dr. miracle.

One time when I was in California visiting my sister I went into the local Sally's and I overheard a woman talking about how the Temple and Nape Balm made her daughter's hair grow after she has worn braids. Being the sucker for anything that claims to make hair grow, I bought that along with the Anti-Breakage cream. I really like the anti-breakage cream, it makes my scalp feel great and I like the smell. However, the Temple and Nape Balm made me want to throw up. The smell is terrible!

Back