Dr. Miracle's Temple & Nape Gro Balm

Glib Gurl

So, I just purchase this product and began using it yesterday in hopes of restoring my edges. Just wondering if anyone else has had results with this product?

t-n-balm-gentle-p.jpg

I have this cream but i have the regular not gentle one. I dont really have to many problem with the temple its just the nape but i havenet really been using it as directed so i wouldnt know if its working that well but im starting now. When it it tingles and feels like my head is on fire to an extent where it feels good. But i have been reading reviews on it and havent come across any very good reviews just ok some good but most bad. Ill continue to use and inform you.

My little cousin used it and she said that it worked for her. She keeps braids in her hair all the time and her edges really became thin. I purchased some as a preventative method after getting slightly burned by a relaxer, but I didn't use it long enough to even see if it worked. The smell bothered me too much, maybe because I purchase the extra strength formula. I was really self-conscious throughout the day thinking that everyone could smell it. I thought I smelled like an old person :nono:.

Last edited:
Did absolutely nothing for me, except tingle my scalp.

I used 2 jars of the extra strength kind and still - nothing!

My hairdresser suggested I use it because it worked for her; but, it did nothing for me. I used it for at least 2 months every night....not a fan....:wallbash::wallbash:

Back