Dr. Miracles made my hair fall out

It seems that there is a lot of misinformation out there about Dr Miracle's products. I found a LOT of complaints and a handful of praises. Yet the product still exists.

Agreed! I've heard so many great things about them growing in people's edges etc.. I even bought the temple balm. But I got to lazy to apply and see if it would work or not.

Agreed! I've heard so many great things about them growing in people's edges etc.. I even bought the temple balm. But I got to lazy to apply and see if it would work or not.
FORGOT ABOUT THAT...(dayuuum my mind goes blank)

I use to use the grease (hot gro) and the temple balm to grease my scalp (entire head)

I used it mainly b/c of the way that it stops my itching (I can't find anything else that can)

they had my hair super duper thick! i washed twice a week and applied to scalp
got under dryer

hmmmmmmmmm

i still use the gro oil (she had in the video... but said she didn't get to try that one)

but the relaxer broke my iiiiiish alllll the way down...1000% FRIED

I've always hated their advertisements. I think they are very degrading and I would never purchase their products. It doesn't surprise me that a company like this would not value the health of their customer.

These ads are ignorant and offensive.

Attachments

• drmiracle1.jpg
    drmiracle1.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 61
  • drmiracle2.jpg
    drmiracle2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 59
  • drmiracle3.jpg
    drmiracle3.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 56
My goodness those spots are huge!
Poor girl! I would definitely be trying to get some kind of restitution from the company. The frequency of their products damaging people's scalps is too high for them to keep getting away with this. Someone always has to be the first to put their foot down.

Salicylic acid in a scalp/hair product?! That's the active ingredient in Dr. Scholl's corn remover and acne treatment to dry up pimples! WTH???

I used the Gro Oil for like a year with no problems. I didn't like the smell, so I applied it as a pre-shampoo and usually let it sit on for hours.

wait........when I had a small bald patch, it was when I was using the Gro Oil. I thought it was a random case of alopecia areata. Dang, I wonder if it was related????? :ohwell:

Last edited:
OMG, this is soo sad.
I never purchased this product line but I have received a few samples of one of their hair greases. In the trash can it goes.

I don't know if this has been posted but Dr. miracle is this dude
2574_480_2119.jpg

It's all hype about "making formulas for his sisters" or whatever was on the packaging.

Salicylic acid in a scalp/hair product?! That's the active ingredient in Dr. Scholl's corn remover and acne treatment to dry up pimples! WTH???

I have used products w/salicylic acid on my scalp to help w/psoriasis issues. But only in small amounts and not daily.

I used the relaxer once and hated it. It left me dry and underprocessed. I'm so thankful that I didn't have any other adverse effects.

I am just seeing their advertisements. I am definitely offended. I wonder if we could stage a nationwide boycott, there is enough geographic diversity on this board to do that...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I've always hated their advertisements. I think they are very degrading and I would never purchase their products. It doesn't surprise me that a company like this would not value the health of their customer.

Wow! I've never seen any ads for Dr. Miracles before, but the ones you posted are definitely offensive. I'm glad I've never used anything by Dr. Miralcles. :nono:

I don't know if this has been posted but Dr. miracle is this dude
2574_480_2119.jpg

It's all hype about "making formulas for his sisters" or whatever was on the packaging.

I was just about to type this. . .Dr. Miracle don't care about a black woman's hair :lol:

I agree with everyone who said Dr. Miracle would be paying me out the arse!

KUDOS to her for being brave enough to post that and deal with whatever ppl may say. She is very confident and she still looks beautiful regardless. God bless her and her hair will definitely come back with the tips some ppl have given her.

OT: I just realized I have that same shirt that girl has on in that pic. . .but it DEFINITELY does not look like that on me. It looks very diff :perplexed

Last edited:
I have used products w/salicylic acid on my scalp to help w/psoriasis issues. But only in small amounts and not daily.

That was one of the ingredients in a medicated braid spray I use to use (it worked very well for me.... before they changed the formula.)

I feel really bad for her :sad:
My sister and cousin used it they both told me that their heads were :burning::burning::burning:
I made sure to stay far away from that stuff..

Yeah I've always found their ads to be offensive as well

Back