Dr Miracle

naxiaa30

Hey Ladies,

This is my first thread so please bare with me. Has anyone tried the Dr Miracle products. I am currently using the shampoo because it doesn't have the SODIUM LAURYL SUFATE, but has anyone used the other products and have gotten good results??

Thanks and God Bless

Nikki

I did use Dr.Miracles for a while. I used the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner andI loved the deep conditioner becuase I like the tingle that wasin my scalp. I also used the Hot Grow and the Temple and Nape Gro. I think I saw results in the first couple months but now I really dont see as much results its more for if your tryinto grow back your ends or if you have a bald spot somewhere. But I just like using the products because of the tingle but I dont use them as much as I used to. Im using Pantene relaxed and Natural right now. Any other questions just PM me!!!!

I've used Dr Miracles the nape and temple growth balm and I've gotten great results within 30 days I recommend these products for anyone, thanks.

i also tried the nape and temple balm and i have to say I really HATED it. It smells of cloves (a negative for me) and also made my scalp feel as if it were on fire. I think I may have had an allergic reaction to it, i dunno. I hav not tried any other products from this line, but I have noticed on a friend who swears by Dr Miracle, that most of the products have clove in it. It reminds me of a Christmas ham.

my mom use to use the shampoo my dad used the oils i dont know about the growth he got?? he cuts his hair every 3 days:perplexed

Hey Ladies,

This is my first thread so please bare with me. Has anyone tried the Dr Miracle products. I am currently using the shampoo because it doesn't have the SODIUM LAURYL SUFATE, but has anyone used the other products and have gotten good results??

Thanks and God Bless

Nikki

Welcome! You'll love it here! I tried some of Dr Miracle's products but I didn't see any improvement in my hair.:sad: Maybe I didn't use it long enough but I might try the Deep Conditioner.

I don't care for their line of products, but my SIL has most of them and she loves them. She says they make her hair softer and healthier and her edges are filling in.

Welcome! You'll love it here! I tried some of Dr Miracle's products but I didn't see any improvement in my hair.:sad: Maybe I didn't use it long enough but I might try the Deep Conditioner.

The deep conditioner is cool to use it gives u a great tingle!!!!

The only thing that I liked about them were that they made the scalp tingle - A Lot!! However, I didn't notice any new growth at all.

Don't use them anymore. :nono:

I was using the temple balm and started getting these weird hard lumps under my hairline...like the size of marbles. To this day i'm not 100% sure what caused them but the only thing i was doing different was the balm. After I stopped using it the lumps went away. So idk, but it freaked me out...may have just been a weird allergic reaction.

I tried Dr, Miracle's nape and temple balm several years ago when it first came out. I had about a half an inch of hair in my nape area and I wanted it to grow longer. When I put it on I felt it tingling and thought that it was a good thing. The next day I go to massage more in my nape area and I felt that my hair was shedding badly ! By the time it was all over I had nothing more than fuzz on the nape of my neck. And only recently has it started growing back thanks to what I have learned here (MN). I think that it was too strong for my hair / scalp but I'll never use any Dr. Miracle product again !

I tried the temple balm, and liked the tingle. My temples didn't care for the product, and I threw it away. I was slightly allergic to the it.

Dr. Miracle's was one of the first product lines I tried when I first started my healthy hair journey. My hair was so jacked, with clear spots, etc...

It quickly got phased out when I replaced it better products, some of which I use to this very day.

Dr. Miracle's was one of the first product lines I tried when I first started my healthy hair journey. My hair was so jacked, with clear spots, etc...

It quickly got phased out when I replaced it better products, some of which I use to this very day.

I used the deep conditioner and I was completely pleased. So the next time I used the shampoo and it wasnt good at all and my hair was so tangled. And then I tried the deep conditioner after the shampoo and my hair was soooo messed up. So I dont know, I think the deep conditioner is good but, NOT the shampoo.

Back