Dr. Bonner's Castille Soap anyone?

crlsweetie912

Ok, I have been using CON shampoo for about 3 months and have had horrible build up. I love the way it made my hair feel but the build up was getting too bad. I also added MTG to my regimen, so you can imagine the problems I had. During a trip to this new natural store in my neighborhood (HAS EVERYTHING! I am addicted) I saw castille soap and thought I would give it a try to get rid of the buildup.

I LOVE THIS STUFF! The tingle was amazing, and the smell was so refreshing! So, what I thought I would do would be to shampoo once with the castille soap and follow with 1 shampoo with CON. What do you think? Has anyone used this stuff? What were your results? I want to try the other varieties as well.

I love Dr. Bonner's and have been using it for about 6 months. I use the Tea Tree one and it leaves my hair very clean w/o that stripped feeling. I use it diluted, by itself, no 2nd shampoos.

Luv, I am gonna try all of them and see which one I like best. I might stick to the peppermint! I love the tingle. It's so refreshing! (OT: are you the same luvly from BBBH?)

I use the tea tree oil wash for my hair and the almond wash for my body :)

Bublnbrnsuga said:
I use the tea tree oil wash for my hair and the almond wash for my body :)

That sounds nice bubln:
OT: They hymn at the bottom of your siggy is my FAVORITE! My pastor likes to sing it at our weekly prayer service and I sing is all day everyday when I am doing whatever! Be Blessed!

I used the almond soap. It smells so good!!!!! My mother used to get this for years but she got the lavender kind....I hated that smell!!!!!

Back