Dp you ever...

sharifeh

this is inspired by a thread that asked, do you ever want to recommend lhcf to a girl you see?

MY question is:

do you ever see a black girl with long healthy thick hair and wonder if you talk to her everyday on lhcf?
are you tempted to ask her if she's a member of the board, but don't because you feel dumb.
I have never asked someone, but I'm sooo tempted hahah.
Because so many black girls have long hair and have never even heard of lhcf im sure but im so tempted to ask!!!!!
:lachen:

asylamu alaikum sister...I dont see many pple in my area that have nice long hair that could be on lhcf but i see a ton of women who need it! I was thinking about giving my auntie a cathy howse starter kit that has the book, wide tooth comb, bonnet and deep con and moist. but i think she might get offended. :ohwell: what do u think?

^^^I don't thinks so ANUBIS, I wouldn't be offended. I usually buy my mom hair care products for Christmas, she loves them! What women does not enjoy receiving beauty products to pamper themselves with. Plus, anybody can benefit from that kit, no matter how healthy their hair may or may not be.

To answer OP, I have never asked b/c I don't want anyone to think I am wierd, but I did see a lady with gorgeous BLS thick hair this weekend. My 1st though was "I wonder if she ever protective styles" and my second was "is she maybe Niko's cousin?" But of course I did not ask!

Back