Down Low

No. I stay away from anyone with sugar in their tea as a potential love interest. A lady came to visit my class who had gotten AIDS from her boyfriend who she described as slightly effeminate and who had some gay friends. :nono: Lesson learned.

IMO now at days a guy dosen't have to show any feminine ways to be on the down low. In reference to that, just read any book by E. Lynn Harris.

I've wondered about an ex - who has since married and has two kids.

He was always very pretty and kept his personal areas neatly trimmed...now he does things like post pictures of his wavy hair on myspace. i won't even get into his screen name.

I had two past bosses from bs partimes that always use to scratch themselves, or shake their leg to relieve that area. they had that "gay" look and ora about them, like they hide it from their work circle ages aroung 40 ish. My theory was it came from shaving those parts, and the newgroth was itch'n

Agreeing with most of the ladies...but I have found out that one of my exes was gay after the fact (i.e the breakup). There were no signs at all that he was this way and I never wondered. My mom actually think he's bi but the way I see it if he messes with any men he's just straight gay and untouchable from that point on. Oh well.

"When in Doubt, do without!" That applies to calories, extra drinks, "suspicious" men; potential sex partners; too much sugar in the t......!!!!

IMO now at days a guy dosen't have to show any feminine ways to be on the down low. In reference to that, just read any book by E. Lynn Harris.

Very True....

I'm pretty sure my SO isn't. We spend too much time together, and I'm really good at picking out gay/bi people in disquise....:look:dunno why.

[Sad story: Few weeks ago, My old church's preacher was found in bed with his 15 yr old adopted son, by his WIFE!! :nono: What a way to find out......]

Man, page 2 of this thread is DISTURBING. All on the same page: pastor caught molesting underage male relative, woman finds out ex is gay, and a huge *** signature pic of a bunch of piercings in someone's mouth (no offense, lady, but i find that pic disturbing and a bit too big).

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

To answer the OP, I've found that your intution is always right about these things.

Man, page 2 of this thread is DISTURBING. All on the same page: pastor caught molesting underage male relative, woman finds out ex is gay, and a huge *** signature pic of a bunch of piercings in someone's mouth (no offense, lady, but i find that pic disturbing and a bit too big).

:blush::blush::blush::lachen:

:lachen:wow.....I think they look cool.

Oh tenjoy, come on out, lol. No need to hide because I'm not trying to start anything. It was just startling to read those two terrible stories and then be greeted with the picture when I scrolled down. It was like three punches one after the other.

Very True....

I'm pretty sure my SO isn't. We spend too much time together, and I'm really good at picking out gay/bi people in disquise....:look:dunno why.

[Sad story: Few weeks ago, My old church's preacher was found in bed with his 15 yr old adopted son, by his WIFE!! :nono: What a way to find out......]

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

:blush: ahh man

Back