Dove Therapy Commercial

Auburn

I keep seeing this and I'm like wowsers..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvrL3GRNBqU

By the looks of it, it looks like it completely "repairs" hair in five uses. False claims? Too good to be true? Reviews?

"Advanced Care Therapy Repairing Treatment
Dove’s deepest level of care intensely hydrates dry hair and reduces breakage by up to 99 percent*. The intense moisturizers go deep inside the hair and restore the surface to deliver moisture therapy to hair with signs of severe dryness or damage. The intense moisturizers target dryness and damage where you need it most, reducing frizz and flyaways. The result? Rough, dry and damaged hair is noticeably softer and smoother. Part of Dove’s expert range of products."

Last edited:
I tried the intense damage one in the dark blue bottle... Its def not my favorite. Aphogee is my favorite!!! My hair feels much stronger.

I've reviewed a couple from their Serum Therapy line. Very cone heavy, not bad. You can read my reviews on products from this line here.

I don't know, I have been using this for the last month or so, and I can now say that I do not care for it at all. I was a big Dove fan when it first came out a few years ago, but this last bottle I bought makes my hair feel extremely waxy. Its like the moisture can't get into my strands. Of course I bought a huge bottle from BJ's so I am just waiting for it to run out. I much prefer Aussie Moist to this.

Back