Doo Gro Grease

TRINITY05

I have been using doo gro grease on my twistouts for a year now and I have achieved wonderful results. I would like to find another product without the petroleum that would give me the same results. I have tried shea butter which made my hair really soft, but my twistouts didn't hold. Can someone recommend a product, without the petroleum, I can use to achieve the same results. Also, what will eventually happen to my hair if I continue to use this grease?

As for what will happen to your hair most likely nothing especially if you're moisturizing before the grease the moisture will just be locked in. Now on your scalp is another story people don't like it cause it can clog follicles and slow growth. As for an alternative if you just want something to lock in the moisture oyin burnt sugar pomade will handle it and it's void of petro or qhemet's heavy creme or burdock root both are good for twists and twistouts for hold you could add a little eco styler gel

I was also going the recommend the Burnt Sugar Pomade. It's the consistency of "grease," helps my hair retain moisture, adds shine and little goes a long way.

Hairveda's ALMOND GLAZE (Styling). I plan to pick up a couple or 3 more jars during her Black Friday sale. I believe it's gonna take me through the Winter. I hope it's a 15% or better percentage off. This is my 1st winter being all natural.

Back