Doo Gro Deep Down Intense Penetrating Conditioner

Nazarite27

Has anyone tried this deep conditioner yet? If so, please share your reviews.

Reconstructs damaged hair
Relieves itching and dandruff
Restores moisture to dry hair
Ends spit ends and breakage
Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair
Great for the whole family, young and old.

Guaranteed Results or your Money Back! (from manufacturer)
Ingredients

Water Aqua , Stearalkonium Chloride , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Emulsifying Wax NF , PEG-75 Lanolin , Aloe Barbadensis Gel Aloe Vera , Extracts of Anthemis Nobilis Chamomile , Lawsonia Inermis Henna , Hydrastis Canadensis Goldenseal , Calendula Officinalis Calendula , Humus Lupulus Hops , Equisetum Arvense Horsetail Plant , Sanguinaria Canadensis Soapbark , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Propylene Glycol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Diazolidinyl Urea , FD&C Yellow No. 5 CI 19140 , Fragrance Parfum

I tried it, and I hated it - but my hair hates, hates, hates petroleum - esp. in 'Deep' conditioners. I actually threw it out so I could use the tub for something else. :lol: And I wasn't too fond of the smell - very chemical and 'fake' smelling.

I tried it, and I hated it - but my hair hates, hates, hates petroleum - esp. in 'Deep' conditioners. I actually threw it out so I could use the tub for something else. :lol: And I wasn't too fond of the smell - very chemical and 'fake' smelling.

Thanks for your insight!

I used to use it before I knew better. It worked well for my hair back then but I know now it won't work. My hair does not respond well to bad ingredients anymore:nono:.

i tried it in the past and was not impressed i dont know if it was because my hair was in worse condition than it is now or because its a bad product but either way i did not repurchase when i ran out

I like it, I used it today as my deep conditioner for my stream treatment. I applied a little coconut oil to my washed hair first then applied the conditioner. I sat under my steamer for 1/2 hour, my hair felt very soft and it detangled easily in the shower. I like the smell of this product as well. I did a rollerset and my hair still feels nice and soft hours later.

Back when I first started my hair journey I used this. It was pretty good, I found other products with better ingredients so that's why I gave it up.

I like this conditioner a lot. Moisture, slip, cheap and readily available. I know some folks won't like the mineral oil or parabens but since this is the only product I use with both of those, I don't mind.

I will repurchase this and add it into my DC rotation...

Back