doo gro + air drying = no frizzy hair

levette

I recently just bought the doo grow anti-itch oil at Sally's and decided to give it a try. I was pleased with the overall scent in comparison to wild growth oil + it is cheaper.

I washed and air dried my hair in two ponytails using the doo grow throughout my hair. When my hair was almost dry, I put 2 magnetic rollers on the ends to help them dry straight. This is the straightest that my hair has dried without the use of a blowdryer and I have type 4a/b hair. Just thought I would share my results

i'm not too fond of Doo gro products, they weigh my hair down.

but still, i'm always happy to hear when someone find a product that works well for them.

keep on growing girl:bouncegre

I love Doo Gro! My friend actually made up a mini commercial for them which she should try selling to them to make money, lol. Anyways, I'm never a fan of grease (you know in a jar) but I highly recommend the Doo Gro Oils. They come in a bottle with a pointed tip for easy application. (I've been wearing my hair in braids for the past two years so I haven't really seen any results- my hair is always thick when natural) But my friend's ends really grew back in and thickened out. I also recommend the Doo Gro Hair Shine-- def won't weigh your hair down. It's really light and great for a sheen. I'm going to try the Doo Gro Intense Deep Conditioner for when I wash/deep condition after I go back to getting my hair relaxed.

I was really suprised no one else mentioned Doo Groo. Are there any other Doo Gro users?

Back