Don't yell at me but...

BrockStar

Please don't yell at me for asking, but I couldn't find this on the search...how in the world do I go about adding a siggy pic that has more than one pic as a part of it? One time I heard someone mention powerpoint I think? Let me know please...I haven't been on this thing in a while! Check out my new fotki pics :grin: PW is kisses

Last edited:
Go to User CP and scroll down until you see upload signature pic. Click browse and choose the pic you wish to upload then click open and ok. That should do it.

thanks! I saw that but I was wondering how to do a side by side comparison pic. How do I make two pics into one so I can upload it?

thanks! I saw that but I was wondering how to do a side by side comparison pic. How do I make two pics into one so I can upload it?

Hmm I think it would already have to be a comparison photo that you put together on a photoshop or something, then you upload it. You can use Picassa, Photoshop or any picture editer that may come with your computer.

Great hair pics on your fotki. You have beautiful hair. I especially love your hair in this avatar pic.

Back