Don't underestimate that SETTING LOTION!!

itismehmmkay

Don\'t underestimate that SETTING LOTION!!

After my humidity disaster, I knew something had to be done. I had been rollersetting my hair with just leave-ins and mango butter. I had way too many moisterizers in my hair and this made my hair suceptible to frizz and swollen afros.

So, I rollerset my hair on diluted setting lotion only (Lottabody, baby /images/graemlins/wink.gif ). I let it dry halfway under the dryer and air-dry the rest of the way.

My hair looks great!! I used 2 drops of Wonder8 Oil after taking out my rollers and my hair is soft and has that crisp, smooth, "set" look.

I plan to keep it "blue-roller" curly and eventually advance to "yellow-roller" curly later in the week (or the weekend if I go for 2 weeks in b/w my washes)

/images/graemlins/clap.gif I'll have pics later this week!

Re: Don\'t underestimate that SETTING LOTION!!

Setting lotion is my best bet for rollersetting as well. My favorite is the Lottabody Ready to Use formula.

what are the ingredients in lottabody?? any bad alcohols in the ingred list?

Lottabody ready to use ingredients:

Water, Polyquaternium-11, Peg-40 Lanolin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, D&C Red #33

Itismehmmkay, I look forward to seeing your pics! Thanks for the tip! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back