Don't stone me yall - profile help

I want to know also. I changed my profile. But at the end of the profile edit, it says "codes" so obviously there is some kind of additional codes you can add to your profile.

Go to user CP

Then customize profile. There are options to change the color and add pictures to your profile. I don't know how high tech you want to get. But after I saw this thread I started playing around with mine

Last edited:
there's a bunch here:

http://html-color-codes.info/
I just googled "html color codes"

Just find the code of the color you like and enter them in the different fields on your Profile editor. Hit 'Preview' next to each field and then a sample of the color will show up. I think you may have to play around with it depending on what colors compliment each other best. Then save your changes.

If you want a photo in your background like I have mine:
Create an album and click the option that it is a profile album. Upload the pictures of your choice to the album. Click on the pictures once they are uploaded. Below the picture there is a picture URL. Copy that URL. Go to "background image" under your customize profile options and paste the URL.

Create an album and click the option that it is a profile album. Upload the pictures of your choice to the album. Click on the pictures once they are uploaded. Below the picture there is a picture URL. Copy that URL. Go to "background image" under your customize profile options and paste the URL.

That's so pretty Classy! :drunk:

oh no way!! lhcf is becoming more and more like myspace (in a good way)! i will definitely be getting NO work done tomorrow!

Your profile looks so cool! :yep:

I did the same thing. I found a picture online that I liked, saved it in my LHCF album and copied and pasted that URL.

When you change colors, fonts etc you can preview as you go along too :)

Thanks Fab for starting this thread! :yep:

And thanks to all the ladies with all the great suggestions!

Very nice page Classy! :yep:

Back